Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are humans still alive in G5?

Reiki Knight 13

Given that clearly a large amount of time passes between the events of G4's final and G5's start it began the question are the humans in the human version of Equestria still there or do you think their civilization no longer exists?

• Brohoof 2

In the Equestria Girls world?

I think the timeframe between the two worlds is weird, Narnia-esque. The sirens were banished a thousand years ago before they showed up there and Sunset Shimmer went there at least a couple of years before Twilight became Celestia's student then she was just in high school when Twilight got there. So I'd say time there runs however the writers want it to. In G5 only a few years might have passed. We might get Equestria Girls the College Years. :P

• Brohoof 1

I think it's pretty much what Fluttershutter said, it's up to the writers to decide it, because there isn't a real consistency, the G4 Equestria Girls animated productions were thought as something independent that have no impact on the main story, so it really won't matter how much time passed in the human world in case they do EG in G5, they'll do what is convenient for that reality only. I know this is unrelated to your question, but there's the possibility that if a G5 EG was made, it wouldn't even take place at the same human world as G4 EG.

I must admit, I like the idea, considering EQG was already ahead in terms of technology, it would be a cyberpunk future with a equivalent of the new main characters all searching for a lost civilization like Old New York in Futurama. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

The sirens were explained that their magic feeds off of and grows off the energy of others they enchant with their music.

Humans it would seem to not give them very much energy so their powers for 1000's of years were very very weak. 

Thus they are not much of a threat .

I imagine they get just enough to keep their immortality and youth going but not much more than that.

in other words they were under the radar and forgotten about until they tapped into the magic of the human mane 5.

I also believe the ages of the human and pony mane 6 are the exact same BUT human ages and horse ages are vastly different so what's highschool for us is adult hood ages for the horses.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia and Luna are alive in the human world, and a supplementary material showed Chrysalis and Commander Hurricane as well. When Starswirl banished the Dazzlings, they ended up in modern Human World despite that happening over a thousand years in Equestria. Time flow doesn’t seem to match Equestria’s so it may well be everyone is still alive, just older. I believe the G5 Mane 6’s age gap in the Human World would be the same to the Cuties as the Cuties themselves are from the Mane 7

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...