Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP forum builds a city

Xada

3 hours ago, Wingnut said:

I build a streets department building for filling the potholes and handling other maintenance. 

I build another committee building to regulate the streets department. :proud:

I build a Shopping mall at 80's style full of pink, blue and yellow neon, cheess like floors, some columns, old products from the 80 and old clothing shops, but this is on the day, on the night although lights may still on there is no one giving a liminal effect

• Brohoof 1

I am building a rural idyll, far far away from the city, and hereby call it Ponyville.

Maybe my imagination is running wild, but earth ponies live here and they are supposed to cherish friendship, along with pegasus and unicorns.

Some close friends can carry the story, through a story about friendship, as if friendship were magic? That would be something!

Maybe even a zebra will be involved in some way.

Crazy idea actually, but why not try it?

image.png.f91aab1b9d6bb6bbd48ec503bbeb4ee3.png

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1

I build a sand castle. :fluttershy: A big one, so you can fit your entire head into it. Please be careful around it. :(

• Brohoof 1

I build a dynamic levitated megastructure from attotechnological psychotronic metamaterials, serving as living art piece, nature preserve and perpetual free energy machine. The structure reacts to the emotions of its visitors, engineering unique experiences tailored for inspiration and education, while nurturing hypergeometric flora unbound from spatial and temporal axes. The metaphysical dance between heart and quantum reconfigurations perpetually generates energy powering the megastructure and siphoning out as nutrients across a tree to the city across divergent timelines.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

A nightclub! One that serves many milkshakes. Banana, strewberry... that's all. :awwthanks: 

A large variety of music of course, from house to garage, drum and bass to dubstep, electro to techno. All the best electronic music. 1971989__safe_artist-colon-yokokinawa_dj