Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World001 Destiny

Cosmos

(edited)

https://mlpforums.com/topic/202333-ooc-world-001-destiny/#comment-6217997

Destiny

Equestria, from another Dimension. A world still ruled by Ponies, but opposed by even greater threats.

To retain harmony, they where all forced to make harsh and difficult decisions.

For Chaos left them no choice, as it will lead their world into ruin.

The Guardians of harmony have successfully gained balance by slaying Discord. But the Chaos he left has been permanent, and is now part of the daily lives of Equestrian; a reminder left by Discord. 

Now Chaos seeds grow and populate throughout the land, making dungeons creatures and horrors to reality.

To keep this balance, everyone has to pitch in.

The guardians of harmony has built Guilds to protect their land.

Ponyville, guild of Friendship.

Crystal Empire, Guild of Unity.

Cloudsdale, Guild of Loyalty.

Canterlote, Guild of Harmony.

4 guilds to guard them all, each has their own responsibility to maintain balance to their world.

Edited by Evil Pink One

Kuya, an earth pony who has a nack for adventure and zero skills with the mare, dare pushed himself to the limit and joined the guild of Friendship. There he wish to gain fame and fortune!

That morning he woke up to a fine day. He heads towards the guild and applied to the guild. As he entered, he was greeted by the Canterlot royal guards.

There a mare wearing the uniform of the Friendship guild awaits him in the counter. Her friendly wave allured him to communicate with the charming and friendly mare.

(Activate passive ability: bad with the ladies.)

Screenshot_2024-05-22-15-21-34-397_fr.sevenpixels_dice.thumb.jpg.84bb0a520b1e4c38f62166ec4d522ec4.jpg

It seems it's Kuya's lucky day! Usually just the sight of him makes a mare boil in anger. This mare must be a saint.

"H-h-hiello ahmp. I mean good morning to you to ma'am! Im here to apply for the guild!"

The mare was very helpful and accommodating on his registration that it gave a boost of confidence on the Stallion.

( +1 on rolls this day.)

They got to know each other and ended up making their time miningful.

The receptionist name was Teller.

" Well all's good on my end. Good luck on your written and practical exam!"

Kuya seeing that this is the only opportunity he can have with her pushed his luck.

" Perhaps when i pass the exam i can treat you to lunch or perhaps dinner? Whatever time perhaps.. um you're available?"

Screenshot_2024-05-22-15-32-25-413_fr.sevenpixels_dice.thumb.jpg.31719777ae5db516af7c005b51c9af09.jpg

(God dangit!:Pip-giggle: 10+1 -5 = 6)

( since Teller is already considered a kind  mare  and the score aint that bad bad...)

Teller would just wave at him and smile.

In Kuya's mind thats good enough as a yes.

The hopeless romantic enters the door for his written exam!

• 4 weeks later...

There a mare unicorn awaits him from a table, centered at the front. 

" Please take a sit." The mare requested to Kuya, while he judges him at a distance.

20+1-5=16!( For someone who has bad stats with the ladies he sure is getting lucky...)

As Kuya took his sit, the mare would go near him.

She began checking him out, wich would make Kuya blush a bit. 

" C-can i help you?"

The mare would look at Kuya's  every corner of his body, as if he was being stripped naked by this mare's eyes.

" I like your build and body." The mare answered him straight forward. Her tone with no stutter and shame. It was quite brave and strong  wich stuns the lone earth pony.

She began touching his body without permission feeling his muscles.

She smiled and said, " do good and we might know each other better perhaps?"

She then gave the papers to his exam.

She began to mess with his hair and gave a quick peck at the cheek.

" Don't disappoint me."

(+1 on rolls this day [+2 all in all])

Kuya blushed heavily and his motivation spiked quite high. Another opportunity for the lone pony!

But he knows he aint as smart as the rest. Will his luck finally end here? He begins his exam.

(2+2 from this day+2 from int=6)

His luck ran out. He could answer about only 30 percent of the questions.

To him this was already a miracle since he knew he wasnt that smart. He was already glad that he was able to answer some and didnt get a zero.

He'd see the mare snicker and giggle at him, which made his motivation diminished.( -1on all rolls on this day.)

He began slapping his face to motivate himself for the next exam which he knows he has a bigger chance. The practical exam.

As he enters the stadium there a stallion greets the applicants. He stands tall with his shinning armor, his build was quite strong and heavy, a tank in first glance. 

"Welcome to the stadium! I'll be the one assessing you in this practical exam.

Each and everyone here will have a different test depending on their prowess and race. Specially picked for each and everyone of you.

A unicorn was first and was pitted against a fast goblin. The unicorn had a hlard timle fighting the quick goblin as the stallion was having a hard time to castl his magic.

Inevitably the mage would successfully win against the goblin, but barely.

" Hmm well you did win, and you did fight someone who isnt your match..." But the stallion wasnt impressed in his performance.

" Id give ya an 80 i guess."

It seems the unicorn was happy with that grade.

Seeing this Kuya needs to get a perfect score here since his written exam was a fail.

He hypes himself and readies, but he needs that 100.

" Sir what would it take to get me a hundred in your score?" He asked immediately.

The stallion raised an eye brow.

" By the looks of it... You failed your written exam... Is it that bad?" He asked with a jest tone.

Kuya answered straight forward.

" YES."

" HA ! I like you already. FINE!"

The stallion stood up at where he was observing the applicants and took a giant shield and a small sword with him.

" Fight me."

He began to clang his sword woth hos shield, intimidating Kuya.

" I Bastion, stand infront of YOU sir Kuya, to a duel for your rights as an ADVENTURER!"

Bastion

Level 40

Str 20

Dex 10

Int 5

????

????

????

????

Kuya was out of words at this point. What else can he do but fight the behemoth?

He charges at him and strikes.

Str roll17+1( 1day motivation)+5(passive brawler)+8( from strength).31

Dex roll 15+1+5. 21

Kuya was on a roll! And his drive to date a mare pushes him further! A chance like this comes in a million for this stallion and he WILL give his all!

Bastion 

Str roll! 11+20. 31!

Dex roll! 4+15. 19!

Kuya connected a hit! And has an excess of 2!

This surprised Bastion a bit but he was proud of his strength and was aiming for a counter!

" Lets see if you can handle-!?"

SHING!

THE STRENGTH BATTLE WAS A TIE!?

this cought bastion off guard and took a hit from the dexterity, which he was hoping for a counter.

"!?.... Not bad..."

Kuya who gave all his strength could manage only a missly portion of damage.

" Well...*gulp* this'll either be long or a short battle..."

"We shall see." Bastion replied.

" Now let ke test your defense now!"

Bastions turn to strike!

Str roll 7+20: 27

Dex roll 15+15: 30

For someone who was built as a tank sure moves like lightning.

Kuya needs to take action!

Dex roll! Kuya used his special ability

Force of will since his previous roll was bad. -2mp remaining mp:0

13+1+5 :19

The enemy is going to hit! But can he counter?

Str roll: 5+8+1+5:19.

He couldnt!

He takes 8 damage!+11 from critical hit!

Total of 19 damage!

Bastion overwhelms Kuya and bashed him through the wall.

The once crowd cheering is now screaming in fear and shock.

".... Ohhhhh shoot.. i over did it did i..."

" Bastion you Idiot!" One of his comrades shouted.

Medics and first aiders rushed towards the knocked out pony. But it seems it was lights out for Kuya.. or perhaps forever.

Checked will to live!

Had to roll 3 times and a 17 appeared!

( More than 3 and I would've consideered him dead and ended the story... Which wouldve been hilarious!)

17+8 from strength. This would surpass the excess damage that was caused to him and now he is in death's door step.

The test ended as Kuya's health and safety was prioritized.

To make this trouble not blow out of proportion, everyone on that day was passed for the exam and got their license.

Edited by Evil Pink One

Deaths realm...

Kuya wakes from his slumber, but all he sees is darkness. Strange that he can see himself in this, but whats more strange is how numb everything feels. As time passes by Kuya became restless. Fear began setting in.

He remembered what happened and the probable cause of this events unfolding.

" Am i...dead?"

He sweats.he feels uncomfortably warm.

He tries to calm himself

15+2( int)18 int roll.

The abyss rolls an 11.

He was able to calm himself.

But as soon as he did, the place became less stagnant and was quite cold to the touch.

As he stared into nothing. He didnt noticed that it has stared back at him. A skeleton draped in darkness.

As soon as he had noticed it, it began to move slowly towards him; as if it was attempting to grab him.

Kuya tries to pull back.

7 +8 str+1( for 1 day):16 str rollfrom Kuya.

A roll was 7 from death.

But it still pursued Kuya.

But rolled a 1 instead.

It halted as a beam of light shines down on Kuya. 

The skeleton looks at him with it's empty eyes.

Kuya stares back at him, not able to lose contact as he could not take lightly this opponent. 

It was a mix of fear and bravery, his feelings where.

As he got close to the light he was forced to shut his eyes as it was too blinding. But tries to open once more, but this time, he is in another room that he is not familiar.

There alone on a bed where he cant move, as he tried. A bit of stiffness and pain would halt him. 

" Tsk ouch..."

Hed see that his lower half are constraint.

Confused at first, he took another look at where he is.

White drapes,white bed, white pillows, and a white gown that he is wearing.

He put two on two together.

14 +2: 16int roll 

" I guess im at the hospital." 

He sees a bell near one of the side tables and knows for it to call aid or assistance from the nurse.

He thought to himself that he needs some cheering up and perhaps a lovely nurse would tend to her needs and question.

He quickly rang it and waited for one to come.

16 event rolled!

It was a beautiful nurse who greeted him.

His day just got better.

( A day has already passed and a reset for his day has come. Now his good mood counter is back to plus 1)

The nurse took a good look at the hero.

18!?....-5+1: 14 roll.. all in all not bad again... ( For someone who has a passive ability negative to woman he sure rolls hi with them...)

The nurse blushes a bit and was a bit happy that the patient was awake.

" Oh! You finally woke! Then this is good news. How are you feeling Mr. Kuya?" She asked as she checked her pulse and temperature the old fashion way. With physical contact.!

This made Kuya even happier as before woman talking to her was already a blessing, now one is touching him and this is the second and experienced a mares touch straight in a row!

In his head: 

"if this is what it takes to have a women, i don't mind breaking my legs!... But not dying... I do not want to go back there..."

He gets another bonus for the day (+2 on rolls now).

Luckily sir kuya, you haven't lost much days since you were unconscious; only a day passed by. You only had dislocations of the bone and a light head and rib trauma. The healers in the guild was able to cure you and lessen the prolonged exposure of damage to your body. Tomorrow you'll be out in no time!"

The nurse would check something on the papers before bidding her farewell.

" I'll be leaving now and inform the doctor of your status. Is there anything else you need?"

"Y-YOUR NAME! AHMM if... Thats okay with you?" He smiled like an innocent young pervert.

9+2-5+2:8

He pushed his luck too much but the mare was nice enough to decline him. The nurse gave an uncomfortable look as she answered.

" Oh hehe, perhaps when im not working sir. And besides, we just met."

She bowed and quickly left.

Kuya was a bit ashamed at what he did and humbled him.

( -1on his rolls back to +1 again.)

As he waited. He looked out the window and read a phamplet to pass the time.

( For today Kuya has leveled up since he fought, his bad luck with mares, a level 40 tank and death himself. He gains 3 levels and an adjustment to his passive ability with mares. Instead of -5 it is only -3 now when she's making rolls with the ladies.)

Stats

Str:9

Dex:6

Int:3

Time passed by and a knock on the door was heard.

There entered what seems to be a doctor and a stallion with a fancy outfit... Must be important Kuya thought.

" Greetings Kuya! I am Sir Sirlington. The head Guild Master of the Guild of Friendship!"

"Waa! Its such an honor being visited by you! You shouldn't have." Kuya replied humbly.

" No, please! I insist, its the least i can do for you. One of my members almost killed you. Ahmm."

He said with a bit of guilt and embarrassment.

" That said, you survived and made someone with that caliber fought you that seriously. That makes you special! And it would be so dumb of me if i do not instantly join you in my ranks... And also to put everythin here under the bridge ahmm ahmm..." He hinted of a deal to make with Kuya.

Int roll check for Kuya if he can get a better deal.

12+3+1:16

He got the jist and made a plan.

" Oh...ooooohhh um yeah... It was quite traumatic what happened.. i dont know... I mean im a lonely stallion who lives alone and is ahmm trying to find the right mare for me...perhaps ahmm i could get some inspiration and lessen this trauma that's built in and be better again?" Kuya winked.

".... Oh.. oh! Okay?... Thats all you wanted? Ahmm surely of course! Youd need some assistance on your first job at the guild since you were badly injured. Perhaps one of our lovely mares would assist you in your journey." He winked.

Kuya would nod his head violently at the idea.

" Ooookay lover boy, take it easy. We dont want you losing your head with that violent nodding of yours hehe..."

He said while holding Kuya's head.

He then pat his head and prepared to leave. So new recruit. You rest up and we'll meet you in 3 days."

" YES SIR!"

Sirlington left and gave a big sigh of relief.

" Phew... Luckily the kid was easy to deal with and got away easy from this... Now who's the lucky mare i should baby sit this... Tsk this is all Bastion's fault! I'll make him deal with this."

The next few days made kuya pumped up and began exercising as he got released.

He gained another level and placed it all on strength.

He opened the door to the guild ready for adventure! 

7 roll

And it wasnt what he expected. Only a few ponies where there and pretty much just a stagnant room to be in.

".... Ookay?"

As he went to the receptionist, there he meets Teller.

Their eyes met.

And Kuya was quick to reply.

" Good morning! As you can see, i am now an adventurer!

15-3 :12+3 int15 a good roll!

" You are full of surprises sir Kuya."

" To think you made stallion fight you seriously is a great feat! Definitely theres potential in you. Please continue protecting ponyville for us." She then graciously bowed.

Teller's flattery was super effective to Kuya that it made his day worth while.

He is now super motivated. (+1 on roll.)

" Thank you so kindly. Now give me a  quest so i can prove myself worthy!" 

He announced while Teller applauds.

She then toured Kuya in the guild; Where the dinner is, the lockers, offices and the quest board.

"Goblin hunting."

" I guess I'll take that quest then."

He took the Quest and handed it to Teller.

" I see..." Teller began writing the papers for the release and acknowledgement of the guild.

" There all done.and as promised by the guild you'll be assisted by one of our guild members." She then looked at the letter and saw who would be joining him, and a shocked expression was painted on her face.

He looks at Kuya with a saddened look.

"W-what is it?" Kuya confused and worried, wanted to know the sudden distress of Teller.

" Ahmm. Please have a safe trip and i pray for your safe return." Teller replied.

This left Kuya more concerned on what did the guild master do?