If you were a professional journalist, what areas would you cover?

Reecejackox

I kind of feel like a journalist with the Facebook page I'm running because of the time I put into finding and sharing stories. Sometimes I spend a few hours digging through old articles to find out what ultimately happened to someone of something after the central focus, all for one paragraph with an accurate wrap up of events.

I like the variety of local news. They tend to be small, but everyone has a story to share, and it covers a wide variety, so there's always something,,, NEW!

Hmmmm:

Anime/manga

History

Odd Occult news

Pagan news

Cats :orly:

I'd cover travel and entertainment. I love travel, and I watch a ton of movies, so I have some rudimentary knowledge at least. And light stuff like this make the most interesting subjects.

I'd be happy covering Christian religious topics as well, even though I don't think of that as lightweight subject matter.

• Hugs 1

• 5 weeks later...

Science, gaming, and technology, those are what interest me. I would stay far away from politics since it's too controversial and heated, and sports doesn't really interest me so I wouldn't get involved much with that either.

Far right Christianity in the USA.  I've had a little peak into the inside of it and would love to share my experiences and how dangerous it is.

• The title was changed to If you were a professional journalist, what areas would you cover?