The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have more to share tomorrow since I took the day off and I'm going to visit a local cardshop.

But this arrived today(a day early)

I bought one booster box of Darkwing blast

Spoiler

darkwingblastbox.webp

And I got the Yugioh 2018 advent calendar 

Spoiler

eyJrZXkiOiI5NTgzMjI2NS0zQUQwLTQwNjYtQTlD

Images are in spoilers because they're kinda big

I bought a Flapjack charm and a plush Tamagotchi keychain (Both from The Owl House) from The Mystery Shack.

I want the Flapjack plush but every time I look he's sold out ;-; 

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea where I’m going to put this. But it’s too godly not to have 

F4FYGOBEWST-2_500x500.jpg?v=1627496916

I might get the silver version next pay week depending on how massive this one is when it arrives. 

I still need to get Yugis version of this

e3f12385-9e5f-4ba0-9c74-79dfd673973b.__C
I hope legendary decks 2 here is better than the first one. The first one was mainly duplicates in each deck.

Spoiler

61DenpiFILL.jpg

1672223.jpg

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-10-21 at 7:52 PM, Seto Kaiba said:

I have no idea where I’m going to put this. But it’s too godly not to have 

F4FYGOBEWST-2_500x500.jpg?v=1627496916

I might get the silver version next pay week depending on how massive this one is when it arrives. 

I always love the memes comparing him to Reshiram from Pokémon. Guess it was inevitable since he’s also a blue eyes white dragon lol.

I got a beanie boo dragon named Saffrire that I’m in love with and I usually don’t like the new stuff compared to the 90s originals. Although I did finally nab Mystic the white dragon too recently. I only have a few now cause they aren't usually valuable but they’re ones I like.

still up in the air over whether I shoulda bought the pinkie pie squeeze toy I saw but if my cat or dogs got it I’d be sorry

I haven't been buying much recently, but I got first christmas gift for this year and I can't wait to give it in december... :blush:

• Brohoof 1

I have been hesitant about buying model cars for months now because I am very picky. But I went ahead, and they are ridiculously high quality. I am hoping to get inspired from their designs with a lot of my own projects going on.

• Brohoof 1

According to me throwing my back this morning, end up having to buy myself a cane. Didn’t think that 30 more years actually came by so fast this morning :sealed:

• Brohoof 2