The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Yep covers don't last long! I use same kind of thing for my motorbikes. Actually, I have two, both now quite old, Russian ones, camouflage pattern, specifically made for motorcycle and sidecar, which still work and look good. Rubberised nylon I think, someeting like that. Only thing is the elasticated hems are not elastic anymore, so I have to use releasable cable ties to hold them down.

Couldn't get the Luna and Celestia figures off from Amazon yesterday, but managed to score a Pinkie Pie one! Considering that they cost an arm and a leg, this was a steal for an original!

i got this for someones else because  i know gun dealers. 1. RPK semi auto , 2 AR 15s and a FNH m249saw  semi auto.  they could buy it but i know people on the inside and i could get the dealer cost on these gun. 

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got a cheap laptop off of Amazon. It’s new but it was cheap and nothing special. I wanted to get back into writing again so I plan to purchase Microsoft office next pay. That’s really all it’s going to be used for.