Allura Fan Club

Iforgotmybrain

32 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

It seems like there’s no Allura fan club currently, let’s fix that.

Allura is a villain from Make Your Mark and Tell Your Tale. She’s currently the main villain in season 2 of Tell Your Tale. Here’s some art to get us started. By one of my favorite G5 artists, Marenlicious.

IMG_3892.thumb.jpeg.87b13f0f0a0262a7e76292a65c7e6117.jpeg

Ooooh I love this!!!

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

Very underrated villain, even more underrated than Opaline. One thing I like better about Allura compared to Opaline is that she seems to have redeeming personality traits, like actually caring about Twitch, her pet, in TYT S2's The Blockywockys.

3374717.gif 

Some cute art from Sugar Morning here. OnyxEmoteForum.png.8b6a419e60e062fe0df4228c669d5bda.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

20 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

Very underrated villain, even more underrated than Opaline. One thing I like better about Allura compared to Opaline is that she seems to have redeeming personality traits, like actually caring about Twitch, her pet, in TYT S2's The Blockywockys.

3374717.gif 

Some cute art from Sugar Morning here. OnyxEmoteForum.png.8b6a419e60e062fe0df4228c669d5bda.png

I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up redeemed. I hope we get to hear more about her backstory in TYT soon :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Art by Marenlicious again

IMG_4289.thumb.jpeg.7cb5545a3ce921e2e7b821e25ce4b78a.jpeg

• smile 1

Makaryo did a cover of something awesome they have in the cooker for our favorite snow cat. :grin2:

Disclaimer: This is a cover of an upcoming, unofficially released song. Beware of spoilers and listen at your discretion.

Our girl's guaranteed to be getting more backstory and development. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Party! 2