Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times have you watched the series?

Silly Lily

(edited)

• the entire series (of MLP:FiM primarily but you could include past seasons as well if you want)
  • the entire seasons
  • each episode (on average)
  • your favourite episode (and indicate which one)
Also, please note how long you've actually been watching the show.

Posted Image

Edited by ponyundefined

(edited)

I've been watching the show since April 20th of this year.

I haven't finished season 2 yet. (Just finished "Sweet and Elite". Blah...I know.)

I've watched all of season 1 three times.

I've seen "Winter Wrap Up" like 10 times.

Favorite episode: "Sonic Rainboom" or "Suited for Success".

Edited by RoadtoEquestria

(edited)

-By entire series do you mean just FiM or all generations? If just FiM, probably about twice. If all generations, I watched what I could of previous generations on the Wikipedia once.

-I've watched each episode of season 1 at lest twice and most episodes of season 2 2-3 times

-Two or 3 times

-I like too many episodes to choose a favourite but the ones I really liked are the ones I watched 3 times

I can't recall how long I've been watching but I think it only started this year, probably some time around March

Edited by ZomBrony

(edited)

Seen the entire series once. (You are referring to MLP:FiM only, right?)

Seen the season once.

Seen each episode once.

Favorite episode(s): Canterlot Wedding, Sonic Rainboom, Hurricane Fluttershy

I just don't feel the need to re-watch episodes.

Edited by WhiteLightning

Watched most of the episodes at least twice. I go back to them when I feel like it but don't watch them every single minute of every single day. I have a life to tend to. ;)

(edited)

I've watched the entire MLP:FiM once, albeit mostly without sound due to my speakers being dead - I later got headphones and rewatched my favorites, though. It's not the same at all with subtitles. :P

So yeah, I've watched most of the episodes one, ~10 of them twice and in the case of Luna Eclipsed, thrice, since her voice is so awesome. That also makes Luna Eclipsed one of my favorite episodes, along with A Canterlot Wedding and Lesson Zero.</p>

Edited by Shaoni

Countless times for most episodes(especially season 2), I think the only one I've seen only once was `The Show Stoppers`, plan on watching it again sometime though. Canterlot Wedding is my fav, probably seen both parts about 10 times. Been watching since November 28th, 2011. :blink:

I've watched the episodes from Season 1 numerous times, over and over again. Usually because I marathon'd it with friends many times over the summer, and sometimes over at synchtube in brony rooms. Last time I marathon'd it was just before Season 2, and everyone was doing that at that time lol! Too many times to count, but it just never got old.

Season two episodes I have watched a bunch of times as well. Though not in any way like a marathon like I did with the previous season. Usually when I see a new episode over at brony state, or on Youtube if I miss it there. I will often times watch it again during the week interim between episodes. Some episodes like "The Last Roundup" I watched at least 4 times lol! One day soon me and my friends are gonna marathon Season 2 in it's entirety. That day may be sooner than expected ^~^;.

I've been a brony since like a month before the Season 2 finale, and when I finished all the episodes, the finale came out, which was perfect :lol:

Since then, I've watched each episode 2 times in order to fill the void that is inside me.

I've watched Lesson Zero like 6 times, as well as the Season 2 opener (w/ Discord).

I do not really count, but many times. I think I've seen season one atleast 7 or 8 times and season two about 5. Not sure though.

(edited)

Estimates of my viewership.

S1E1 - Friendship is Magic, part 1: 5 times

S1E2 - Friendship is Magic, part 2: 4

S1E3 - TheTicket Master: 4

S1E4 - Applebuck Season: 5

S1E5 - Boast Busters: 6

S1E6 - Griffon the Brush Off: 5

S1E7 - Dragonshy: 3

S1E8 - Look Before You Sleep: 6

S1E9 - Bride Gossip: 4

S1E10 - Swarm of the Century: 3

S1E11 - Winter Wrap Up: 5

S1E12 - Call of the Cutie: 3

S1E13 - Fall Weather Friends: 5

S1E14 - Suited For Success: 5

S1E15 - Feeling Pinkie Keen: 2

S1E16 - Sonic Rainboom: 3

S1E17 - Stare Master: 3

S1E18 - The Show Stoppers: 2

S1E19 - A Dog and Pony Show: 4

S1E20 - Green Isn't Your Color: 3

S1E21 - Over a Barrel: 2

S1E22 - A Bird in the Hoof: 3

S1E23 - The Cutie Mark Chronicles: 4

S1E24 - Owl's Well That Ends Well: 4

S1E25 - Party of One: 4

S1E26 - The Best Night Ever: 6

S2E1 - The Return of Harmony Part 1: 5

S2E2 - The Return of Harmony Part 2: 5

S2E3 - Lesson Zero: 5

S2E4 - Luna Eclipsed: 5

S2E5 - Sisterhooves Social: 5

S2E6 - The Cutie Pox: 2

S2E7 - May the Best Pet Win!: 3

S2E8 - The Mysterious Mare Do Well: 3

S2E9 - Sweet and Elite: 4

S2E10 - Secret of My Excess: 3

S2E11 - Hearth's Warming Eve: 3

S2E12 - Family Appreciation Day: 2

S2E13 - Baby Cakes: 2

S2E14 - The Last Roundup: 4

S2E15 - The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000: 8

S2E16 - Read it and Weep: 3

S2E17 - Hearts and Hooves Day: 6

S2E18 - A Friend in Deed: 3

S2E19 - Putting Your Hoof Down: 3

S2E20 - It's About Time: 3

S2E21 - Dragon Quest: 1

S2E22 - Hurricane Fluttershy: 2

S2E23 - Ponyville Confidential: 4

S2E24 - MMMystery on the Friendship Express: 4

S2E25 - A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1: 4

S2E26 -A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2: 4

Therefore my estimate is 79.4 hours spent watching the show.

Do that ten more times and I'll have spent more hours watching My Little Pony than I have playing Team Fortress 2.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

I've been a fan since May of last year.

I've watched 1 episode from Gen. 1

I've seen each MLP FiM episode at least 3 times.

Some episodes I've seen 4-10 times at least, I don't really keep track.

Watched entire series twice

Watched one episode from G3 (it was horrible! :( )

Seen each episode 2 times (some of them lots more)

Favorite episode: Return of Harmony

How long I've seen ponies: Since end of 2011 (the first episode I had to wait for was A Friend in Deed)

Ponies are awesome :)

(edited)

Probably around 9 or 10 times each season. Included in that are the cable reruns,Youtube and the DVDs but y'know, I've been watching those reruns since those early season 1 days.

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 1

well, i joined the fandom fairly early(march last year) im pretty sure i seen all the episodes either 3 or more times. i`m just glad this fandom is freakishly frequent with content posting(sooo many fics and music)

cant really say i have a favorite episode though.

Well, I started watching MLP February 1st of this year. It took me a few weeks to watch both seasons. Just the other day I started re-watching the first season. So thus far I watched the first five episodes twice, and the rest of the episodes I watched once. I'm going to keep re-watching MLP, maybe1-2 episodes a day for as long as a can. Although I watch a bunch of other tv shows, I constantly come back to MLP before I go to sleep as it helps me relax, laugh and feel good (I suffer from severe depression and anxiety, so MLP has become a great tool for me in helping to combat my depression). My favorite episode is "A Friend in Deed." I cried so much at the end of this episode, it was beyond amazing and it made me realize that I truly loved Pinkie Pie. I felt so good after watching that episode. So there you have it. Although I only started watching MLP a few weeks ago, it truly has had a major impact on my life!

I've seen the entire series Twice

I've seen season one 3 times, and season 2 twice

The episode I've seen the most is (that's not my favorite) "Baby Cakes" (10 times)

The episode that is one of my favorite that I seen the most is "It's About Time" (21 times)

I have yet to see the entire series (so far, of course) in its entirety twice, but I do go back to my favorites quite often.

Dragon Shy, because Fluttershy.

Sonic Rainboom, because the ending brings a tear to my eye. Everytime.

Winter Wrap Up, because song.

Return of Harmony, because Discord

Royal Wedding, because YES.

Lesson Zero, because insane Twilight. :P

(edited)

I started watching the show about the beginning of October of last year. Since then, nearly 9 months later, I have watched each season only once in it's entirety.

I've seen every episode aleast once or twice, wth only my favorite episodes I find myself rewatching. Those are:

Friendship is Magic (3)

Dragonshy (3)

Winter Wrap Up (3)

Suited for Success (6)

Sonic Rainboom (3)

Cutie Mark Chronicles (5)

Return of Harmony (4)

Luna Eclipsed (8)

Sisterhooves Social (4)

Hearths Warming Eve (7)

Hurricane Fluttershy (7)

A Canterlot Wedding (5)