My "Activity" content disappeared

Rafa Stary Mini
Go to solution Solved by Rikifive,

Hi, sorry for the problem, but I just returned to the forum after a few days and my content disappeared from my "activity" section in my profile, my posts and status updates aren't showing up there anymore, they still show up if I go to "See all their content" (I need to go to "Status Updates" to see the Status Updates and "Posts" to see the Posts, "All Activity" don't show anything), but in the normal page of the profile, they don't show up anymore, and I didn't change any configuration, what happened and how do I fix this? Thanks!

(I posted this in "Support" first, but I noticed that by posting there, my post don't show up in the forum's "New Topics" section, so I'm reposting it here for that reason so more people can see it)

• Brohoof 5

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Month of DB 40th Anniversary 2024! Daima and Sparking ZERO Hype! :eager: / Accepting Free Art Requests Until 10/31/2024!!! :love:

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Hello,

it's related to issues we're experiencing with the search engine. Various feeds (activity, suggested topics, using the search feature) lately throw errors or make the pages take ages to load. Now however, instead of straight crashing the pages, the feeds were just blank. Therefore, the activity sections and few other things were just not giving any results. Using the search was also giving 0 results no matter how obvious keywords were used - imagine, searching for "pony" on a pony forums not giving any results. Scary. :mlp_icwudt:

For the time being, we switched to the default search engine. While it is a bit slower, it should be at least stable, hopefully.

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Hello,

it's related to issues we're experiencing with the search engine. Various feeds (activity, suggested topics, using the search feature) lately throw errors or make the pages take ages to load. Now however, instead of straight crashing the pages, the feeds were just blank. Therefore, the activity sections and few other things were just not giving any results. Using the search was also giving 0 results no matter how obvious keywords were used - imagine, searching for "pony" on a pony forums not giving any results. Scary. :mlp_icwudt:

For the time being, we switched to the default search engine. While it is a bit slower, it should be at least stable, hopefully.

It's back now, thanks! hope you guys can solve the full problem, I'll wish you luck ~☆!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Month of DB 40th Anniversary 2024! Daima and Sparking ZERO Hype! :eager: / Accepting Free Art Requests Until 10/31/2024!!! :love:

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg