Create your own Mane Six for G6

eddeams

Using ponies from different generations. Considering how they've each had their own casts, the most recent of which have been a mix between them, what existing ponies would you use as the Mane Six for a hypothetical G6?

Here's some ideas of mine:

Wind Whistler: (from G1) A pegasus with light blue fur and light pink hair. She has a courageous spirit and a strong desire to help everyone in need, and serves as the de factor leader of the Mane Six.

Gusty: (from G1) A white unicorn with green hair (and a red streak) who can use her magic to create gusts of wind true to her name. Much like her G1 incarnation, Gusty can be impatient and rude. Which occasionally leads to her butting heads with Wind Whistler.

Octavia: (from G4) A grey earth pony violinist with a taste for classical music. She is a member of a wealthy family in Canterlot and usually has a stoic demeanor.

Minty: (from G3) A mint green earth pony with pink hair. She has a bad habit of being clumsy and causing trouble for her friends and everyone around her.

Twilight Sparkle: (from G4) A purple unicorn with a prodigious talent in magic. Just like in Friendship is Magic, Twilight is very intelligent and rational. But her neuroses can result in trouble on occasion.

Rainbow Dash: (from G4) A blue pegasus with a penchant for racing and competition and a haughty attitude. Her liking to "cool" things can lead to her butting with the more classy and sophisticated tastes of Octavia.

• Brohoof 1

I would personally prefer to actually create new ponies, all of them would be female, have blonde mane and "Stary" in the end of their names :Rara:

Just kidding, I personally would be okay with any character, the only thing I wouldn't do would be making a Mane Six with a male pony, G5 had Hitch and for me it didn't work, all ponies in the Main Cast should be female in my opinion ~☆

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Month of DB 40th Anniversary 2024! Daima and Sparking ZERO Hype! :eager: / Accepting Free Art Requests Until 10/31/2024!!! :love:

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg