Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Anypony out there? X3

Solemn Hour

Hmm... depends on what genre you want the RP to be. I'm usually better at darker RP's, but i can do a bit of romance

When i think of exploring the forest, i instantly think of a group of ponies looking for an item or person in order to prevent or reverse a horrible event... maybe an ancient artifact that can stop war somehow?

Yeah, a darker plot could be good. We could have a bit of romance. Maybe Solemn gets a crush or something?

What if something possessed Princess Celestia and she attacked Equestria. The ponies could be forced into refuge in a dark, scary forest.

But... we need something that could stop the possessed princess. Any ideas?

Hmm... Well, technically my OC would be against Celestia no matter what (see his bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pencil-doodle-r205), but he is an extremely intelligent adversary.

Maybe some kind of special flower or chemical the rids the body of possessions? Or a weapon that can only damage the persons soul? It'd take some thinking...

If not, you seem to be a strong pegasus, and PD is a skilled unicorn... use brute force?