Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human, who would you live with?

Xievie

If you could live at a house of the mane 6 ponies, because you just appeared into Ponyville and need a place to stay while say, Twilight finds a way to get you back to earth, who's place would you stay at?

In this, you're human.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind staying at Pinkie or Fluttershy's place.

Applejacks can't be so bad either. But as a human, since earth and unicorn ponies can't be on clouds, Dash's place is off the list for me. I don't want Twilight having to cast magic on me for me to get there

• Brohoof 1

If you could live at a house of the mane 6 ponies, because you just appeared into Ponyville and need a place to stay while say, Twilight finds a way to get you back to earth, who's place would you stay at?

Tell her no first off. I would want to stay.

Then I would go work on AJ's farm and probably end up staying there.

Or maybe go get a job at Rarity's boutique and live with her.

• Brohoof 1

Tell her no first off. I would want to stay.

Then I would go work on AJ's farm and probably end up staying there.

Or maybe go get a job at Rarity's boutique and live with her.

Remember, you're human. As much as you want to stay, it won't work. You don't belong. Say a MLP pony was in our world. Some would adore, and it would go on the news, get attention, be experimented with.. Etc.

If we were there too long, we would scare them, cause we are on average three to four times their size. Many reasons more, too.

I think i'll start a thread on if it was permanent, us also being ponies. I'll start it in bit, but you guys can if you'd like.

Remember, you're human. As much as you want to stay, it won't work. You don't belong. Say a MLP pony was in our world. Some would adore, and it would go on the news, get attention, be experimented with.. Etc.

You can say that yet you could never be 100% certain.

Sure I may not belong but what is to say that I couldn't make it work.

Like I said, I would try and find a job and be a productive member of their society.

And there is always a chance that Twilight or even Celestia doesn't have a spell that can transport me back to Earth anyway.

(edited)

AJ's. AJ & Apple Bloom are best siblings, and it'd be a powerful experience to hang out and work with them, and experience all the fun times, as well as any hard times that may occur.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Pinkie Pie, because if anypony could teach me how to be sociable, it would be her.

Rainbow Dash, cause she has an awesome mansion.

Unless you can fly, you wouldn't be able to.

However, this would be an easier matter than you would think, relatively speaking.

Douglas Adams The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy says that flying consists of Throwing yourself at the ground and missing, accidentally. Scientifically, this is how orbits work in space (except they're not exactly accidental. They're powered by the momentum of moving continuously at speeds of Mach 8 or higher, but that's besides the point.)

Adams' work has relevance to Equestria by way of their celebrity Erdos-Bacon Number of 4.

(Lauren Faust is married to Craig McCracken, who was in Whoopass Stew! with Lou Romano, who was in Ratatouille with Ian Holm, who was in Time Bandits with John Cleese, who was good friends with Douglas Adams.)

• Brohoof 1

Whichever ones cooks and cleans up after me

Uhm, I would probably just punch down a few trees, craft them into planks, and just build a house myself...

Wait, wrong universe.

• Brohoof 1

If we were there too long, we would scare them, cause we are on average three to four times their size. Many reasons more, too.

I think i'll start a thread on if it was permanent, us also being ponies. I'll start it in bit, but you guys can if you'd like.

I just realised, considering the treatment a pony would get if it was in this universe, who's to say a human wouldn't get the same treatment in Equestria? There must be equestrian scientists who would love the opportunity to experiment with magic on a human. Might not be as simple as staying at one of the mane six's house :lol:

Taking the question purely at face value, I'd probably stay at Twilight's. It would be easiest helping in a library, and it would be very convenient to have all those books quick at hand. If I'm going back to Earth soon, I want to learn as much about Equestria as possible before I go! Also, it would be amazingly surreal to live in a tree for a while.

I gotta say...Rarity. I love my clothes, and I know that pony can throw together a coat with some fantastic trim and tails. She could probably make me a new Tophat too. Of course, I wouldn't expect this for free. I'd try to become her assistant or something.