Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jozzeh enters the herd after being referred

Jozzeh

With a pocket full of miracles and giggles.

So 'ello everypony who likes macarony of if you prefer to be called a brony!

My name is Jozzeh, which is nowhere near my real name that is Bogdan.

About myself, I am generally a happy and energic fellow who aims to make his family and friends smile every day possible(And nowadays trying to ponify alot of what he performs or speak). On my spare time I play games, such as Heroes of Newerth, Team Fortress 2 and other things (Many found on Steam).

I am essentially one of those you may not find commonly around the internet, so prepare to have your manes blown by awesomeness! /)^ɛ^(\

My story with ponies started for around more than a month ago. Playing Team Fortress 2, I saw alot of pony images. I giggled for I thought it was silly, but I saw it more and more. Some friends had avatars of these ponyfolks as well, so I asked a good friend of mine what was going on! And so my adventure started through something I first thought would be a silly like a waddle-daddle filly to something completly amazing.

I've simply never felt joy like this before, it wasn't something I'd laugh at and then forget after sometime, this was something that caught my attention to the extreme. I kept watching and the lovley characters grew on me, the plot(NOT that kind of plot!) was always interesting and other things not mentioned added chocolate to the cake. Chocolate is tasty!

I can't do anything without imagining what it would be ponystyle! I can't ever look at bakery without singing a certain song!

Sadly some people started to claim I had become different, as in the not good way. This honestly made me afraid and made me ask myself "What have I gotten myself into?"

But later I realized I had gotten myself into a community full of people that shared my same interest, and I started realizing what an amazing thing has happened to me.

I had become what most could call... a brony.

I'm quite excited and looking foward sharing my opinions and speak with all of you!

Also, favorite pony? Why don't you take a guess, sillyfillies! ^.^

*Brohoof* /)(\

• Brohoof 2

Interesting... I guess I should welcome you... WELCOME to the forum

post-734-0-69730900-1324173265_thumb.jpg

I hope you'll like it here, though it's gonna be a bit interesting here the folowing week :P

Welcome! You're going to like it here methinks.

I'm The Doctor, but you can call me XFizzle.

As for your favorite pony, I'll say this to cover my bases:

post-124-0-53058300-1321917770_thumb.jpgpost-124-0-39834000-1321158729_thumb.jpgpost-124-0-12483500-1320181902_thumb.jpgpost-124-0-23531800-1324173380_thumb.pngpost-124-0-85939900-1321071040_thumb.jpg

(hmm, no Applejack)

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

But later I realized I had gotten myself into a community full of people that shared my same interest, and I started realizing what an amazing thing has happened to me.

I had become what most could call... a brony.

And what an amazing thing it indeed is; it's no exaggeration to say that I think becoming a member of this particular herd is one of the best things that has happened to me in recent memory. Hopefully you'll agree. :)

post-124-0-23531800-1324173380_thumb.png

(hmm, no Applejack)

You nailed it, good sir!

Adorable, crazy, random..

What could I NOT love about Pinkie Pie!

And what an amazing thing it indeed is; it's no exaggeration to say that I think becoming a member of this particular herd is one of the best things that has happened to me in recent memory. Hopefully you'll agree. :)

I agree. =)

Welcome, my dearest friend to our community.^^ I don't really need to introduce myself since we have talked/played alot together in HoN along with Ouker. It's really awesome that you made it to the best and friendliest forum on the internet. Remember.. you don't need to contribute to be accepted/known here, just try be yourself (tbh you make me smile everytime we play/talk.. you are awesome!) and the rest of community will come with open arms. <3

Lets keep our HoN trio together forever! Nothing is better then to play with you two.

Anyway i REALLY hope you will enjoy this forum as much as me and Ouker do!

/) , *warm hug Jozzeh*

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, my dearest friend to our community.^^ I don't really need to introduce myself since we have talked/played alot together in HoN along with Ouker. It's really awesome that you made it to the best and friendliest forum on the internet. Remember.. you don't need to contribute to be accepted/known here, just try be yourself (tbh you make me smile everytime we play/talk.. you are awesome!) and the rest of community will come with open arms. <3

Lets keep our HoN trio together forever! Nothing is better then to play with you two.

Anyway i REALLY hope you will enjoy this forum as much as me and Ouker do!

/) , *warm hug Jozzeh*

D'aaw, Thanks pal! ^.^

Prepare yourself!

Posted Image

post-124-0-23531800-1324173380_thumb.png

(hmm, no Applejack)

I lol'd at the last one. But, Welcome!

AAAAWWWW JOOOZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! =D

Welcome, welcome. Now we got zé whole ponygang of HoN up here!

/)) Double brohoof!

Welcome to the nicest forum you'll see =D