I'm worried about Jokuc...

Shankveld

We lost another good man ~

post-682-0-34983300-1340856568_thumb.png

The fuck?

I'll straighten him out.

**gets paddle**

Son, we don't allow yaoi paddles here on the forum.

man, there's never any clips of Family Guy I need on youtube. Maybe they get taken down.

I was going to post the one of the mother going to shoot Old Yeller and the son goes "No ma, he's my dog" and points the gun in Old Yeller's back while he has his paws up like "Come on! It wasn't that big of a deal!" or something to that effect.

Man this whole post sucks now because I had to verbally describe it. Screw y'all. *walks off stage*

Quick, this man needs 50 CCs of Lindsey Stirling STAT!

Posted Image

(JK) I don't agree with the...choice in music. But if he likes it, who am I to judge? (But Bieber?!?! D:)

Uhhhhhhhhhhh okay then... *walks away*

it's ok. I, myself have a man crush on Fredrik Thordendal, the guitar player for Meshuggah.

Posted Image

He's so dreamy! :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You're worried?

Don't worry, my baby. :P Our forum's little Jokuchi-cuchi will turn the corner sometime tomorrow. ;)

Stop instilling false worry!!!

And stop hating Justin Bieber!!! I like his songs... As interrogation tools!!! :angry:

Forget about Bieber, all I need for sexiness is some good ol' Robert Joseph Dole.

Posted Image

This should fix 'em up

WHAT THE...............? O___O

..Shankveld..........................................What the hay is this? :blink:

..Jokuc have been trolled 3 times today already.. Is it the "troll Jokuc day" ? :o

• Brohoof 5

*Insert Rarity's 'WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!' meme here*

Poor Jokuc. I knew thee not very well, but he was a good cheese while he lasted. I will pray for him tonight. May he return to us someday.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My reaction to Shank's photo:

Posted Image

My reaction when I accidently walked into the girls washroom, and noticed that there wasn't any urinals.....

true story

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 2

Wait a minute wait a minute!

why does Shankie have 9fag bookmarked? Who's Katrina Hernandez? Really, Shankie, MEMEBASE? MLP Forums isn't your home page? It's mine :blush: ... What is on ILoveKittyKat93's channel that is bookmark-worthy? Katrina Van Lankveld's twitter? SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS! I WILL NOT SLEEP TONIGHT GAHHH

• Brohoof 1

WHAT THE...............? O___O

..Shankveld..........................................What the hay is this? :blink:

..Jokuc have been trolled 3 times today already.. Is it the "troll Jokuc day" ? :o

If you are reading this, I'm already behind you.
  • Brohoof 1

why does Shankie have 9fag bookmarked? Who's Katrina Hernandez? Really, Shankie, MEMEBASE? MLP Forums isn't your home page? It's mine :blush: ... What is on ILoveKittyKat93's channel that is bookmark-worthy? Katrina Van Lankveld's twitter? SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS! I WILL NOT SLEEP TONIGHT GAHHH

This just in: Shankveld reveals personal details to shady forum!

• Brohoof 1

I share this computer :(

I'm hurt that you think I'm stupid enough to bookmark 'google' on a google chrome browser :( ~

LMAO. :P
  • Brohoof 3

I'm hurt that you think I'm stupid enough to bookmark 'google' on a google chrome browser :( ~

I laugh stupidly when I read that :3
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Joluc, i known you for 9 years, i knew it was something special behind your pokerface ;)

SO WHO IS THIS SECRET "JOLUC" FRIEND OF YOURS? :o Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 4