Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm looking for 3~4 people interested in discussing a possible fan-fic/comic

Phaeston-e12

Hello, I've been considering of doing some kind of a fan-comic or a fan-fiction in foreseeable future. I am not doing this out of sake to sate my fascination with the series, but as part of my character-development experiment.

I'm mainly concerned about its viability to the MLP fan-readers, so if you believe that you are quite knowledgeable with its fan base, have some free time, the following criteria fits your interest and are willing to make a respectful and constructive discussion, please contact me.

1. Staying true to the original characters and lore.

2. Mature theme [but with very limited-to-no violence, no sexual content or foul language.]

3. Expanded fan-interpretation on show's irregularity in terms of its lore.

Hello, I've been considering of doing some kind of a fan-comic or a fan-fiction in foreseeable future. I am not doing this out of sake to sate my fascination with the series, but as part of my character-development experiment.

I'm mainly concerned about its viability to the MLP fan-readers, so if you believe that you are quite knowledgeable with its fan base, have some free time, the following criteria fits your interest and are willing to make a respectful and constructive discussion, please contact me.

1. Staying true to the original characters and lore.

2. Mature theme [but with very limited-to-no violence, no sexual content or foul language.]

3. Expanded fan-interpretation on show's irregularity in terms of its lore.

Sure

Alright then, I will contact you guys soon enough through this website's messenger once I decide what contents I can reveal and what I shouldn't.

I'm still looking for just one more person, specifically someone who can make a thoughtful/respectful discussion.