Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :D

ZANDER

Hi I'm Alex. I'm 18 years old and my favorite pony is Pinkie Pie.

My journey to MLP really seems long and complex now that I think of it. It's like if any little piece was missing, I probably wouldn't be here. I guess it's part of the reason why I enjoy the show so much. If you want to read about it, that's cool. If you don't just stop here and that's fine too because I'm mainly writing this to satisfy the small touch of OCD I think I might have haha

Anyway.

When I was very little, my parents bought me a keyboard for christmas. I absolutely hated playing piano, and after several years of lessons, I just quit. By the time I reached high school, I was still able to play, but I rarely sat down at a piano more than once a month. My freshman year however, I went to my school's talent show with a couple of friends. I was blown away by a certain upperclassman who performed Ozzy Osbourne on the piano. I don't really remember how it happened but over the course of the next few years I became that guy who sits in the attic all day with a microphone and a keyboard and always seems to decide to skip dinner to make music instead. The first time I ever showed anybody my music was during my senior year of high school. I wrote a song for my AP Psychology class about Sigmund Freud as a project. My classmates liked it so much they downloaded it and played it around the school for other teachers. The choir teacher got a hold of it and the next thing I knew I was recruited to be a lead role in the upcoming school musical. That was where I learned of My Little Pony. Before every rehearsal, the drama club kids would put on brony music to "get pumped". It reminded me a lot of the music I liked to make so I asked for the artists and looked them up. When I realized what all of the songs were about, I tried watching the show. I finished one episode and just kind of brushed it off as one of those things I guess I couldn't really get into. This changed after the musical though, when I attended a cast party following the last show. At the party we watched episode after episode of My Little Pony. With every episode I laughed more and more, and when I got home I looked up episodes online to keep watching. I knew I had officially become a brony when my brother walked into the room and asked me what I was doing and I was laughing too hard to respond.

Haha if you read all that thanks but it really wasn't necessary. So yup. I will be releasing some brony music soon. This is why I joined.

• Brohoof 2

Hey there, welcome to the forums. Intresting story, wish my school's drama was cool enough to play brony music..(Wait how would I know, i'm not in drama yet, oh that's right I know my school).. But yeah welcome to the forums.

Hello there, welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy your stay :)

Pinkie Pie is best pony /)

Hello, My name is Cassidy, and my favorite pony is either Pinky Pie or Futtershy, i just cant decide!!

My friend Victoria helped me enter an amazing world, where friendship is magic, and i fell in love with it :) Now I love everything about it.. im hooked :D

Hello! You have come a long way. :) I'm glad you decided to join! Your story is very inspiring to us! I'm sure you'll fit right in here! My favorite pony is Twilight and Pinkie as well.

Welcome to the herd!

Welcome and salutaions my friend! The story was inspiring and i'm very happy to welcome another to the herd, Do me a favor and pm me when you release your first bit of music, i'd be thrilled to hear it!