Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Even Odds Space Bar

Pizzly

damn, drinks? ill have to think of a way to fake drinking

skullbuster thought to himself

Yarin cocked his head to one side as if he was listening to something. "I am sorry I could not help overhearing, your thoughts are very loud. As for drinks anything you can think of that has been created before will be here."

Parkerr licked his lips as yarin said this. Anything? "well in that case, let's get going" Parkerr said, completely forgetting about Doc. (wait don't start without me, I need to go outside)

Edited by toothlessbrony

After first shaking all of Yarin's four hands with both of his thoroughly he walked into the ship and soon was he had forgotten his environment all together and ventured deeper into the Yarin's ship looking over the instruments and panels. "Geneticist, who time travels. Makes sense, to be able to track genealogies and evolution of the species." He stated while poking around trying to make sense of the equipment before him. "To combine temporal exploration with biology was almost so logical that I am surprised I didn't think of it myself!"

As everyone seemed to be hassling over each others around him, Emmett felt like it was an opportune time to make observations of the vessel and his new companions. "So there really IS life up there in the space. It figures that mankind could not be the only intelligent species out there, despite being hardly intelligent for the most of the time."

(OOC, Thank you for waiting! :) )

Edited by Pencils

"let's go get some drinks now" Parkerr said as he suddenly remembered his predicament. He looked at Doc "then we should fix your time machine" "a few drinks won't hurt" Parkerr thought to himself. Something seemed to make him want to stay here longer.

Yarin began to tell the others a story as they walked to the Bar. "So there I was in this abandoned alleyway when i heard the cries of a little girl she was surrounded by these three roguish types. I was about to offer my assistance when she suddenly picked up one of them and threw him in a dumpster then her mouth split open and she bit another's face off and then she started eating him alive. Long story short we still keep in touch."

"ill meet you there" skullbuster said as he started walking, once he was a good distance away he thought

how did he read my mind? i didnt know it was possible to read the mind of a machine!

skullbuster was almost at the bar

Yarin hung back to keep in pace with Skullbuster.

"Once again I do not wish to pry but the reason I can read your mind is because of a chip in my brain that can decode the electronic signals your internal processor puts out and translates them into an understandable format."

(Let's get some more people here and some conflict I want a big fight scene)

Edited by Yarin

Parkerr ran ahead of the others. Somehow, he knew where to go. Something heartwarming was dragging him towards a building in the middle of the space plateau. (I tweeted the link Yarin :D)

Edited by toothlessbrony

Doc followed everyone to the bar after he had been poking around in the vessel and nodded to Parkerr "you're right! We need to get my time-machine operational as soon as possible, it is very time sensitive issue."

He then looked over to the plateau from the bar window and said "but I could use a spot of some beverage, non alcoholic since I'll be driving... hopefully." He pondered a moment and decided "Iced tea might be just the thing"

Then Emmett turned to Parkerr "Do you think your space ship has anything that can facilitate neutrino barrier integrity? My time machine lost its Chronology aligner that helps to sustain the bubble of isolated time inside the trajectory through temporal placement tunnel it projects with flux capacitor. Without that bubble locking my time-machine into a temporal floes apparently I drop out of time and land to places like this, or even worse, fade into no-time dimension in which linear molecules like mine and yours might disintegrate or even explode into a whole new universe."

Edited by Pencils

"I think" Parkerr said as he was drinking the warm golden beverage from his home planet.

"Think? This is no time for philosophy Mr. Parker" Emmett Brown exclaimed and pulled out a data pad he had purchased from year 2023.

"I have here a diagram of the component properties and conversion range of neutrinos per Petakvark. I think returning to time dimensions we need to supercharge the bubble so we can pierce back in to normal temporal flow. also we need to remove one seat from DeLorean since you appear to be somewhat larger than estimated passenger, and double jointed." He then pointed at the connector ends and said "I am sure you do not have a suitable component to fit those dimensions so we will need some magnetic containment cable to connect what ever we salvage from your ship. So if you do not mind donating your sidearm for our escape, I would like to take it apart".

Doc Brown then received his tea from the bartender and chugged it down as if in a hurry.

Edited by Pencils

Parkerr looked at Doc "yes, I think I have the part you need. That is, if it's still intact." before he got up, he looked at Scott. "wait, before did you say something about needing to get home?"

Doc brown responded to Parkerr "Hopefully so, I still have to go to talk to Isaac Newton about the type of apple that hit him on the head. I need to calculate the mass and diameter of the apple in order to replicate the event and test if it was the impact from the apple that actually caused him to understand the mathematical properties of gravity."

Edited by Pencils

Skullbuster responded "well, I'm in no real hurry, I am currently wanted by the authorities of my deminsion, though it would be nice if I could cash my latest bounty in"

"well if you need to leave, were leaving now" Parkerr said as he left with Doc.

Doc heads out through the door, waving to Yarin as he does and then walks around the corner to His DeLorean "As you see it is a two seater, so I can not promise all three of us fit in there since the two of you aren't exactly pocket size, but if I manage to get readings of this spot perhaps I can make a return trip for one of you guys."

He then pop's open the rear hatch and shows to Parkerr "See there, the scale of that device you have should have to fit in there somehow. My own aligner and auxiliary one both were overloaded by something interfering with my temporal field so we'll have to make do with one particle conversion module."

Doc then picks up his tool box and says "okay, let's go see what treasures that pile of smoking scrap metal holds within it" Then he prompty hands his tool box to Skullbuster and says "You look strong enough to haul this even in this thin atmosphere, especially since you are mechanical if I overheard correctly."

(so am I in the bar or outside it?)

(in it)

Parker ran to his spaceship. He searched inside for only a minute when he found it. Then he ran over to doc "here it is"

Name: Thanatos

Appearance: A grown man, he seems to be well build and his muscles are quite something to look at. His eyes were brown although one could almost think that they were black. His hair was non-existant, he was bald. Although it seemed to be a hairstyle and not because of age. Instead of hair he had something that looked like painting on his body that extended up to his face.

Race: Human

Thanatos would walk into the bar, upon entering he raised an eyebrow as the things that were infront of him were kind of strange. Where are the Muses? Where is the Ambrosia? Either way this place already feels strange to him, the glum light was not inviting at all and he just wanted to Nectar right now. He walked to the being behind the Bar, nodding towards him. "What is this?", he snarled at him.