Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i made my OC about a week or so ago but i cant think of what to make his mark. If any of you bro/sis have any ideas let me know. Here are the details about my OC if it will help

Name- Razorwing

Sex-Colt

Breed-Pegasus

Birth Place-Black Water City

This place is near the gates of tartarus so they have always been in some kind of fight. In their town the cutie mark is called a war mark due to you would get your mark in war. His fathers name is Sarg(Earth Pony) because nopony knows his real name, mothers name is Windscar(Pegasus) very loving but will defend what and who she loves with her life.

If you guys come up with anything let me know. And thx for your help. :lol:post-6106-0-25757100-1342186734_thumb.pngpost-6106-0-02415100-1342186735_thumb.pngpost-6106-0-26749100-1342186736_thumb.png

Because the pony is named 'Razorwing' I guess that his cutie mark could be a round ninja star with black 'smoke' like stuff in the shape of 'wind' behind the star.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Windscar

Top flyer in her fleet, known for attacking fast and hard, first one to use the wind as a weapon(thus the name windscar), she may seem hard on the outside but is a real softy at heart, will fight for her squad and loved ones even if it kills her, her dad is the famous Warscar(ill get to his story later) so has a war background, and one of few who has done a sonic war-boom(think of a rain-boom but not as colorful and very destructive.

Sarg (Real name Surge)

General of the ground forces, great at stelth attacks and ambushes, lost his memory in war as a sargent( everypony called him sarg so he stuck with it), known for his speed as a runner and always having a trick or two up his sleev.

Razorwing

Only flyer who has done the war-boom as a foal, takes after his father in stelth but has power just like his mother, never backs down from a fight even if the odds are against him, he is in this war to find his older brother Diehard (will do his story later) who was taken while defending him, he fight for his home and family but looks for peace and hopes the war ends soon.

I hope this helps and thx again. :)

Edited by Razorwing58