Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you think you will get tired of MLP FiM?

Little Miss Fluttershy

to me it's not about being tired it's more about the message and meanings..if it the show stops trying to create  meaningful, moral and heartwarming stories which i doubt it will since they are still focused on the intended audience but with level of quality we can enjoy.

Edited by Renon Strike

I have to confess I almost left the fandom completely a few months ago. My pegasister girlfriend had just broken up with me, the only other bronies at my school were being bullied constantly for liking the show openly and my own mother had called me a "disappointment". Things were terrible, but with season 4 just around the corner I decided to wait it out, and I'm so glad that I did, I got back in touch with my hardcore brony side after the premier and rejoined the forum, started drawing characters again and most importantly found the love of ponies that I had initially got when I first watched the show, So I think I will never truly get entirely bored of the show or the fandom, even if all signs point to me leaving. Which is the biggest reason why I love the fandom, everyone in it are accepting of others and will always look to be your friend. Spending time on this forum after not even looking at it for 6 months has made me remember the brony spirit and has made me realise that no matter how lonely we think we are, we will never be completely lonely, as we will always have hundreds of friends, and all we have to do to find these friends, is log on to this brilliant forum and talk to some of the best people ever. I am ever thankful to the brony community, and that's why I will never get tired of MLP FiM  :)

• Brohoof 1

it is very disappointing your mother called you a disappointment, it is great that you are able to reconnect to friends here, its also great to see that you have a positive outlook and may other Bronies or people who feel like outcasts take the message and find inspiration to help with loneliness.

• Brohoof 1

Its possible I might never truly tire of it. That doesn't mean something else might come along that takes up my interest. 

I still find myself going back to sonic 1 and that came out in 1991, just good memories ^^.Would be nice if I feel the same way about MLP: FIM a few years down the line :)

Your post sums me up perfectly, as I rarely ever loose interest in something. My interest might change from time to time but I always find myself coming back to these franchises after a period of time.

Edited by LordDiscord

To be honest... I might already be kinda tired of it, sadly... :/ Either that or season 4 is legitimately worse than previous seasons... I just haven't enjoyed it as much as I used to. Hopefully that'll change...

while i could eventually be tired of the show (if it is bought by a terrible company who has no idea how it works, which has happened to almost all my favorite kids shows, if it ends, etc...) i will never tire of being a brony. even after the show ends, the art, the fanfics, the dedication, the bronation, i guess, will still be there and be fun, and be a part of peoples lives. so, i guess never.

Edited by WildStar

I did get burnt out on it once between season 2 and 3. But I was spending entirely too much time on EQD and Ponychan, reading fanfics, and other pony stuff. But now I think I've found a much better balance, I've got a lovely new home site to discuss pony on, and season 4 is looking a lot better than season 3 did, so I think I'm safe from another burn out for a while. ;)

I'll probably be interested in MLP for as long as the show continues on. One of the things that makes MLP so interesting is that it's really built up its own lore quite a lot. There are always more things to learn about it. This was a great move on the part of the creators because it gave them a lot to expand upon. I think that the show will probably continue to be interesting for its run. But, of course, as we all know, that has to end sometime. And when it does, that's probably when I'll lose interest. That's not to say I'll never watch it again, but, y'know, if there's nothing to follow, there's nothing to really get hyped about, right?

• Brohoof 1

For as long as they keep making new episodes, my interest and love for the show will remain strong and immutable.

We may have a seemingly endless amount of discussions, analyses, events, games, artwork, and the forums here but we can only last for as long as the show and its episodes still thrive. Without the show, as being our main source and fuel, we may eventually exhaust ourselves. 

Fortunately, I think the show still has a really long ways to go before it even comes close to ending. And even after the show completely ends, I'm sure my interest and love for the show will be able to last for decades afterward. Who knows? But we'll see how that all plays out I guess. :)