Would you date the user above you?

Sky

Depends if you like destroying things and watching them burn while eating a variety of confectioneries and drinking Hot Chocolate. 

my_mlp_forums_signature_by_struck_by_reality-d7j8iw1.png

The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you're ok...

I enjoy that, but no.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

No, for 2 reasons

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

Nope.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

No

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

As mine belongs to Hyperhooves.

• Brohoof 1

Nope.

Nah, you belong with Commander Hurricane.

Nope

Yeah,maybe.

Nah

No.

Not at the moment.

Not at the moment.

Dont you already have HyperHooves? In any case, if the both of us were single, my answer would be, sure why not?

• Brohoof 1

signature_zps130af43b.jpg

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

(edited)

The mere thought is 

img-2665313-1-wWtpqC4.png

Dont you already have HyperHooves? In any case, if the both of us were single, my answer would be, sure why not?

I might even accept if that were the case.

Edited by InquisitorQuestioner
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

##      ##   #######

###    ##   ##      ##
 # ##   ##   ##      ##
 ##  #  ##   ##      ##
 ##   # ##   ##      ##
 ##    ###   ##      ##
 ##      ##   #######

Edited by DementedPillowMaster

pK2Z5kI.jpg?2?8821

(Sig by Commander Hurricane and me, teamwork FTW!)

(Let's get as many people as possible to use this sig!)