Would you date the user above you?

Sky

Nope

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Not in a thousand years.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

don't know you

sig-26587.sig-26587.sig-26587.sig-26587.

"Look and you will find the Hope amidst Sparkling Raindrops in a Sun Shower"

... as you may have guessed, I didn't come up with this sentence but randomly found it on the net. But I like it.

good then

... as you may have guessed, I didn't come up with this sentence but randomly found it on the net. But I like it.

Have to ship you with Firellama then

maybe ;)

AH SHIT YOU NINJIED ME XD lol i am not gay, i meant i am in the st right side of the river XD

lol sorry

You're a nice guy and all,but I'm gonna have to say no.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Nopey Dopey Rhymey Whiney.

No

Noper doper doped the loafer.

Nah

Noper hoper mopped up the soaper 

Still no.

Stilly willy punched a filly.

Nopey dopey doperson dopler nopey