Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow dash vs shadow dash

Morager

This drawing is awesome! I couldn't draw a Rainbow Dash that good!

Also did you draw your profile picture? Its really nice!

You're an great artist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just that the boom could be a bit better.

That's really good! Did you just hand draw this? :D

thanx and yes i did, it took a lot of time.

I find duplicating something mirrored is hard. You did great!

I suggest the sky be grey on the left too since that would help add more contrast.

thank you and ill try to remember that for another drawing.

This drawing is awesome! I couldn't draw a Rainbow Dash that good!

Also did you draw your profile picture? Its really nice!

You're an great artist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just that the boom could be a bit better.

thanx, and yea i did draw my profile pic, u can find the full one in the fan art under fluttershy with butterflies and yea im trying to think of ways to make the rainboom better.

thanx and yes i did, it took a lot of time.

thank you and ill try to remember that for another drawing.

thanx, and yea i did draw my profile pic, u can find the full one in the fan art under fluttershy with butterflies and yea im trying to think of ways to make the rainboom better.

That's cool. I hand draw stuff too but I can get quiet lazy and slack off sometimes. I just need some motivation.

That's cool. I hand draw stuff too but I can get quiet lazy and slack off sometimes. I just need some motivation.

yea same so usually if i start a drawing i dont stop till im done, luckily i had plenty of time today cuase that one to about 6 hrs to do :)

...you realize that suspiciously looks like it's actually Daring Do racing Rainbow Dash, right?

As the picture goes -

Yeah, there are flaws here and there such as how the pony's are drawn a bit skewed on body parts and the clouds are very off (they should be bigger) amongst some other tings, but you have a VERY strong image representation here.

What I mean is, the work flows quite well on everything and its very original. I would recommend getting some reference pictures of the ponies, include some cloud references, and do a re-edit of the drawing. It has some very good potential for an outstanding wallpaper.

Interested in getting it digitalized? Download the free software GIMP and go from there!

(edited)

its a rainboom and well idk what to call the black and white equivilent

A monochromeboom

Edit: e* instead of o

Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 1

That is so AWESOME!!!!!!! I love what can be called the... It's so great I cant think of a name for it. But its like rainbowdash came from back from when tv was black and white to challenge her now colorful self. Its better than me still, probally better than I'll ever be. Keep up the great work.

...you realize that suspiciously looks like it's actually Daring Do racing Rainbow Dash, right?

As the picture goes -

Yeah, there are flaws here and there such as how the pony's are drawn a bit skewed on body parts and the clouds are very off (they should be bigger) amongst some other tings, but you have a VERY strong image representation here.

What I mean is, the work flows quite well on everything and its very original. I would recommend getting some reference pictures of the ponies, include some cloud references, and do a re-edit of the drawing. It has some very good potential for an outstanding wallpaper.

Interested in getting it digitalized? Download the free software GIMP and go from there!

thanx for the advice i really appreciate it, i was only working with what i had(color pencils and paper) but i do plan on getting better materials and some more practice. when i get a little bite better ill try to redo it. As for digital, its cool but i prefer to do it by hand. but i do appreciate the advice it will really help me out.

I've always loved opposites, this is really awesome!

I might even try to make a vector of shadow.

Woah! Your drawing is really unqiue! I'd love to see more of your drawings! Thanks for sharing this with us ;)

thanx, i have i few more ideas that im working on that ill hope you guys will like.

In rainbow dashs words:

'It's so AWESOME!'

I really like the look of both ponies, I like how you've drawn coloured the picture!

thank you

I've always loved opposites, this is really awesome!

I might even try to make a vector of shadow.

thanx and i wish you luck if you do :)

Great job on combining the gray scale Sonic Rainboom with the regular Sonic Rainboom :D

I do have to wonder though, which Dashie would win this contest? Because Rainbow Dash loves to win :P

Cool! It's almost freaky though...RainbowDash and ShadowDash's expression look exactly the same. Like, line wise, not a single miscalculation in the face on either one, they both have all the same shaped lines in their faces. Awesome mirror skills!