Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi my name is Darklight

TherealPinkiepie

(edited)

Hey there welcome to the forums. I can't quite remeber if it is after five posts that you can enter the RP section or more. But hey there and welcome.

Oh and posts in the welcoming plaza and cloudsdale colliseum do not count.

Edited by TGAP Trixie Sparkle

Oh I've never had so many people care about me in general before! Being a brony is great! :D so isnt it I just go to the proper page and start a new topic? As long as it isn't here or in the cc?

Fastest way I found to get posts in to not be a blank flank anymore was to go to sugercube corner and show discussion and post in there. Why you may be asking, because there are quite alot of tpics in there to quickly raise your post count. Hope that helps.

Well you can start a topic wherever, some places however require you to be a muffin. Post 5 things in any thread and you'll become the muffin rank. If you want to know more about ranks, visit here. If you want to read the rules, read them here. Have a nice day!

• Brohoof 1

Well welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions you can always ask. and because the new character count thingy to make sure you have 'nuff content stuff in it or something im addin this.