Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I am new here.

Ethan Pow

Let me introduce myself,

I am Ethan Pow, My Pony sona is based on my story Crystal Horned Alicorn story, I also name the character Delta. I am a writer and artist (When I get in those mood to draw).

I joined the herd about a year and a few months ago when I saw the first espisode from the webcomic Sandra and Woo. When I get to Fluttershy I was hooked.

HI EVERYPONY! B)

• Brohoof 2

Yo Pony! Yony.... the herd represents the six elements of harmony. we all tend to be kind, honest, generous, and loyal to one another. we see laughter as one of the most important things, and there is a special brony magic that lives within all bronies. :lol:

thats all you need to know for joining the herd. welcome aboard the s.s. pony. Fedl0 will be your captain. Im the head boiler room manager. now is the time to discover your role upon this fine vessel, by getting rid of that blank flank!

I only looked away for a moment... FLEE! *hides under the carpet* yay.... I am happy now...

anyway, Hello and thank you all for the warm welcome.

Glad to have you here and all these guys are right one of the best forums sites around. I am very new as well and let me tell you, your going to love it here :)!

Welcome to the forums!

You can do anything here, except post under 100 characters, 200 in RP World, and no character count in Cloudsdale Colosseum. Posts in Cloudsdale Colosseum do NOT count towards post count. You need 5 posts for an avatar or signature, which will also give you muffin rank. For full information on badges, click here. For information on reporting etiquette, click here. For information on posting, as always, click here.

It's nice to have another new face here. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

Thou welcome to our humble abode, quite.

I sincerely hope you have a fantastic time here newcomer.

Posted Image

I already having a blast so far

Welcome to the forums!

You can do anything here, except post under 100 characters, 200 in RP World, and no character count in Cloudsdale Colosseum. Posts in Cloudsdale Colosseum do NOT count towards post count. You need 5 posts for an avatar or signature, which will also give you muffin rank. For full information on badges, click here. For information on reporting etiquette, click here. For information on posting, as always, click here.

It's nice to have another new face here. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

Thank you for the info I will look at it when I can :)

Glad to have you here and all these guys are right one of the best forums sites around. I am very new as well and let me tell you, your going to love it here :)!

I am getting that "You going to play with us, forever and ever and ever.." when I looked at your post.