searching Camp half blood (Non-pony) RP OOC thread

lilymalady123

Hi guys, this is just a camp half blood role play.

At the moment I'm kinda bored and NEED to role play so I'll just leave this here. There is no plot, it is just living in camp half blood from the percy Jackson series.

So yeah, post your characters here!!!

My chick is the daughter of Cupid (who is the son of Aphrodite)

Her name is lily and she has he power to make people fall in love, she can hover and she can walk on clouds.

BAM!!! GO!!!

Er...I'd join but I just need to know how active you'll plan on making this...cuz I will get left behind *laughs*

Also, we're only allowed "minor" of the major gods, right?

Er...I'd join but I just need to know how active you'll plan on making this...cuz I will get left behind *laughs*

Also, we're only allowed "minor" of the major gods, right?

Pretty active but it doesn't really have a major complication. It's just "you live in camp half blood, so have fun" sort of stuff. No monster attacking metropolis stuff. And yes, only minor gods, soz

Pretty active but it doesn't really have a major complication. It's just "you live in camp half blood, so have fun" sort of stuff. No monster attacking metropolis stuff. And yes, only minor gods, soz

All right, cool.

And good. I don't want people running around all OP and crap.

I'll make a character profile right now :)

Eh.... I'll join as a daughter of Apollo..... too bad Artemis doesn't have children x(

I'll try to make a character again xD

It doesn't have to be book accurate, I'm just stealing the setting lol.

It doesn't have to be book accurate, I'm just stealing the setting lol.

well artemis is the goddess of Hunting, and purity, so she doesn't have any children

Ooh can I join? I was part of the now dead PJO rp and already have a character who I like! I just have to find her :P

Aha found her! http://mlpforums.com...-lawrence-r1012

and I have her back story on how she gets to camp too :D

um how do I do the spoilers thingy?

then I could show you the first post I have planned

nvm I just put it in the character page

Has it started (have you created the topic) yet?

Edited by Artemisia

Can you reserve me a spot please? Also, before I make my character, is it okay if I use a god that isn't a greek one? I love the Percy Jackson series, but I'm more fond of Norse Gods, and Loki is most likely to have a demigod child since he can change forms (He has a wolf daughter according to mythology). So, if I'm only allowed to use greek ones, I'll just use Hermes.

EDIT: You know what? Since I've been waiting a few hours and haven't gotten a reply yet, I'll just use my Loki idea anyway.

Boom, Done: http://mlpforums.com.../_/aneira-r1261

So, when are we starting?

Edited by Error

Can you reserve me a spot please? Also, before I make my character, is it okay if I use a god that isn't a greek one? I love the Percy Jackson series, but I'm more fond of Norse Gods, and Loki is most likely to have a demigod child since he can change forms (He has a wolf daughter according to mythology). So, if I'm only allowed to use greek ones, I'll just use Hermes.

EDIT: You know what? Since I've been waiting a few hours and haven't gotten a reply yet, I'll just use my Loki idea anyway.

Boom, Done: http://mlpforums.com.../_/aneira-r1261

So, when are we starting?

Loki is great but it is PJO/Camp Halfblood based maybe it would be weird... whatevs do what you want but a sibling for my chara would have been awesome lol we could have been sisters XD

anyways yeah when/where are we starting?

Loki is great but it is PJO/Camp Halfblood based maybe it would be weird... whatevs do what you want but a sibling for my chara would have been awesome lol we could have been sisters XD

anyways yeah when/where are we starting?

Well, they could be similar to sisters. I did some research while waiting for a response, and it turns out Greek mythology and Norse mythology are extremely similar. They both have the Fates/Norns, a king of gods, an underworld, and Hermes is the god of theivery and other stuff while Loki is the god of mischeif, there's more to it, but I can't fit the whole thing, the whole article is in here: http://socyberty.com/history/greek-vs-norse-mythology/

(beware of the spamming of ads on that website). So, I guess in the story Greek and Norse gods could be rivals? (Helen probably wishes that your character was her half sister, because according to mythology, her half siblings are an eight-legged horse, a giant she-wolf, a world serphent, and a queen of the norse underworld.)

Well, they could be similar to sisters. I did some research while waiting for a response, and it turns out Greek mythology and Norse mythology are extremely similar. They both have the Fates/Norns, a king of gods, an underworld, and Hermes is the god of theivery and other stuff while Loki is the god of mischeif, there's more to it, but I can't fit the whole thing, the whole article is in here: http://socyberty.com...orse-mythology/

(beware of the spamming of ads on that website). So, I guess in the story Greek and Norse gods could be rivals? (Helen probably wishes that your character was her half sister, because according to mythology, her half siblings are an eight-legged horse, a giant she-wolf, a world serphent, and a queen of the norse underworld.)

Haha I guess XD actually that could be an interesting dynamic for them if they were to become friends hmmm....

lol "death of blader..." haha it's Balder, that sites article has like sooooo many typos and grammatical errors XD

Edited by Artemisia

Oops, le derp in the house. Forgot about this. Gotta make an OC and then I swear I'll post it XD Sorry!