Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

"My ca-cape? ummmmmmmm, okay, ill give it to you" Embers pressed his cut side into the wall hopefully she wouldnt see it. He untied the cape and gave it to her "Oh my, your wright, it is chilly out here!"

OOC

My bad for taking so long you guys. So ill try to sum things up to where it will go with the story.

OC

As he touched both of there foreheads he took them back to his encounter with Slendermane. All three of them sat there as if they were watching a movie. They see young Razor on the outskirts of Black Water, just playing around as all little children do. and then they see a shadowy figure form behind him. As they look at slender they see what he really is. An alicorn with a long black horn, wings that burn of hell fire and lost souls, and a coat of pale white with no face at all. They watched as young Razor ran for his life with Slender on his tail. And just as Razor was about to be engulfed by Slender he did the war boom and got away...barely. Even in getting away Slender still touched him and made his wings apart of Slender with his dark red aura. And the rest you know.

She received the cape and let it fall over her back. "What are you hiding on that side" she pointed at the unicorn that had left her side and pressed himself against a cold stone wall "You're gonna freeze to dead, come under the cape!"

Embers stumbled back "Wh......but that cant be possible! Theres no such thing as the slendermare! you must have had something in your memey, it just cant be real!" Embers walked back into the party,(now he is next back were he was)

----------------------------------------------

(Real time) "Okay, okay, but i insist ill be okay!" He slitherd into the cape, but he cept his hoof over the cut

Edited by Ember_star

"Slendermane isnt really the thing that surprises me here ive met a few kids who have been touched by the slender in my travels. But what surprises me is that you did one of the legendary booms to get away only a handful of ponies can do a boom." Sky said surprised. As he walked back into the party.

Razor walks back down to the party. Says to Sky Well when your life is in danger you do anything you can to get away. I was shocked that i had done it too. Walks by Ember and whispers in his ear You cant hide the truth from her forever. And keeps walking. Hey has anypony seen that blue Blossom Bloom flyer? I really wanted to talk to her He said to himself. Maybe shes by the punch bowl

Edited by Razorwing58

"Lick my ear? what good would that do you exept for creeping me out? " He chiuckled "But your wright, i cant hide it for ever, let me get a drink" His plan was to use up as much time as he could, but he came back to her to fast to waste any time

"Uh! You would most certainly enjoy it!" she said in a soft voice. As he came back she continued where she had left "Your choice, you show me what you're hiding or I start with your left ear!" she said smiling widely.

After hearing Storm Clouds proposal to lick Embers ear Sky decided it would be extremely beneficial for him to leave the balcony. He then walked back into the main room and sat back onto the couch with Krystal.

(Lick my ear, ewwwwwwwww) "Fine, but why? do you think im hiding something? because im not, you can see my hole flank in a few secing....okay, a few hours, but can we have some fun first?" Embers said to her

"Hey Sky, if you want I can trot back to my house and bring my Ponystation 3 and Ponybox360." Snow Flake said as he sat on the couch with Cherry Blossom still asleep. He took off his jacket and put it over Cherry Blossom.

[Mwahaha. I just guessed ponies would do that too. Cats tend to lick each others ears when they like each other, so why not?]

"You're nervous, I can hear that!" she said smiling "You're a horrible liar, you should become a element of honesty" she gave him a few seconds.

"Well, I hope you're not ticklish behind the ears..." she now whispered her mouth really close to his left ear.

"Yea sure, thats a great idea." Sky smiled "What games you got?" Sky asked curiously "ive always wanted to buy my own ponybox360 but I never got the chance or the time." Sky smiled.

"Well I have Silent Ponyville, Call of Cutie Black Clops, Assassin's Creed Bronyhood, Gears of Pony 3, Ponyzone 3, Uncharted 2 Among Ponies, Left 4 Ponies, Call of Cutie Modern Warmare 3, Mare Do Well Canterlot Asylum, Ponyfield 3, Shadow of the Coltossus, and my favorite Metal Gear Sparkle 4 Guns of the Equestrians." Snow Flake replied.

(These are pretty corny names. ^_^)

• Brohoof 2

Do you have borderlands? If so i call Brick. Let me just go back to my place and get my memory card so i can use my broken team. Hearing the words games and 360 took Razors mind right off of everything that happened that night. Ill be right back. Zooms out the front door.

"Yeah I have Borderlands, oh wait! Do you have Slender on your computer Sky?" Snow Flake asked as he walked to the door. "They say Slender is the scariest game on the internet." Snow Flake implied as he trotted out the door.

Embers twiched "How about this, give me a littt...LONG time and ill show you, i just need to wait some time then you will be able to see it, okay?" Embers didnt want to, but he knew he would have to soon

Cherry Blossom woke up, "Hey where did Snow Flake go?" she asked as she noticed his jacket. "Did he run off somewhere?" she asked again as she got off the couch. She walked over to the punch bowl and got another cup.

Im back. Oh and Comso you can pick brick as well. Ill even let you use one of mine. all level 79 with there own strengths and strengths. Hahahahaha. lets go blow some s*it up. Feeling like a foal in a cake shop Razors whole attitude and mood had changed. Looking at Cherry wake up and get some punch. He stepped out to get his game real quick. He'll be back in a sec. Edited by Razorwing58

"Yes!!!" Cosmo yelled clearly excited about being able to play as the berserker, "Oh and Snow Flake went to go get his Ponystation 3 and his Ponybox 360, he'll be back in a moment," he told Cherry Blossom. "Do any of your versions have Havoc combat rifles? I always love the feeling of shooting all those bullets..." (<-This is what other ponies would probably hear before they just stop listening to him, if you would listen it's just alot of preferances and observations about the game)

(OOC, I'm going AFK guys, Now i really want to play my character in Borderlands. Later)

Edited by TheBreech

Embers shrugged "We might as well go with the band wagon and play, unless you want to stay out here in the cold and die from frost bite" Embers started walking in (gotta go, see you all ponys later, byeeeeeeeeeeee@)

Krystal realized the lack of Deadmau5 so she grabbed her phone and texted Vinyl Scratch. The music quickley changed

"Does anypony have dance dance revolution? I just think that would be a better party game" She then grabbed Sky and commenced cuddling for the sake of cuddling.

Lets just say i have all 17,000,000,000 guns and yes i do have the havoc rifles. Oh and just so you know the only people you can not use are the ones named after my family, they hold a special place in my heart. Dude wheres Snow at? Does it take that long to get a game?

Snow Flake walked inside with two consoles and a backpack full of games and extra controllers, "Hey everypony I brought the games, who's ready to pwn?" Snow Flake asked as he trotted inside the house. "I call Ben Carmine!" Cherry Blossom yelled as she slightly blushed and made a little smile

Edited by SnowPegasus