Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

"Not used to these types of parties? Well get used to them" Krystal said with a laugh "Were here to have fun. If Vinyl Scratch and Octavia were able to become friends then you can enjoy one little party"

Vinyl Scratch: "What?"

"Yeah lil' sis, come on it ain't gonna hurt." Lockon added while making hoof gestures for her to come to the hot tub. "Well alright then." She replied as she walked over to the hot tub. Daybreak Belle cautiously got into the hot tub slowly.

((OOC sorry guys got called out to help my father with work again but im back for the rest of the day,))

Ponyborn got out of the tub and shook himself dry, he headed inside to get something to drink when he noticed the punch was all gone. "Hey sky your out of punch man." He said leaning out of the doorway

Walking along side the cloud to back of the house. This cloud stuff is crazy man, i wonder when this cloud is going to stop? Oh here we go. Opens door to find...Blossom Bloom?! Why are you back here all by your self? Sad look and body language I just was not sure that the party out there was for me so i came back here to get away the noise. Hey your razor right?

"Well nice to meet you Embers I'm Lockon Dynames, so what did I miss?"

"Not much. Sky and I met each other this night and are loving it" She gave Sky a kiss "Oh yeah and Embers and Storm hooked up tonight but he won't come in the hot tub with us" She rolled her eyes. Edited by Krystal

"So you're saying you two just hooked up by just talking for one night and not having a date or watching movies at the theatre together? Well something new happens every once in a while." Lockon replied as he drank the last amount of punch in his cup. While as Daybreak Belle was very silent.

"Oh I'd consider this a date wouldn't you Sky? And haven't you heard of love at first sight? Duh. And I came to this party hoping to meet sompony. Why else would you come to a party like this unless you were?"

Edited by Krystal

"Well aren't dates supposed to be with a few people and at a romantic setting? But anyway, congratulations Sky you're one lucky colt." Lockon Dynames said as he continued to relax in the hot tub. "So...anypony play an instument?" Daybreak Belle asked.

"Okay, what ever, we might as well have some fun" Embers said as he sat back in his chear "I wont do any more work today, unless i have to, which i dont,im just working over time, okay?" Embers said to her

"I hope you mean it" she said happily. She did like him, although she considered it funny that he went to a party with something to work. "What kind of fun were you thinking about?" she answered biting her lip.

Walking Blossom back to the party. Why were you hiding in the bathroom? Well after Sky greeted me i went to meet other ponies but nopony could hear me over the DJ. So i just snuck off to the back and chilled in the bathroom. Where is everypony anyway? Everyone is in Skys hot tub. You should join us, you could sit next to me if you like. That would be nice hes a lot nicer than i thought he would be. So everyone is in the hot tub? Yea lets go everyone has been looking for you. They get to the hot tub. Hey you party ponies look who i found. Hi guys

"Now that was a lame question you made Daybreak Belle." She thought to herself as she started to get out of the hot tub. "Can I get a towel?" Daybreak Belle asked as she was half soaking wet from the hot tub.

(Sky is away so I'll take over)

"You're getting out already? Come on why don't you stay in for a bit?" Sky said

"Yeah chill out" Krystal agreed

"But if you must there over there" Sky gestured to a rack of towels in the corner of the room.

Oh i went but i found Blossom in there too. I was shocked to see her in there. i thought she had gone home or something but nope i found her in the bathroom. Sits back in the water. Come sit next to me i would like to get to know you better. As his mane goes soft in the water Umm...ok i guess ill take a dip. With a lil blush Edited by Razorwing58

"Well I'm not used to being in a hot tub with multiple other ponies." Daybreak Belle replied as she went to get a towel.

Lockon didn't do anything but watch. Of course he cared about his sister, but he just didn't know what to do and thought it was best for her to do what she needed.

"I hope you mean it" she said happily. She did like him, although she considered it funny that he went to a party with something to work. "What kind of fun were you thinking about?" she answered biting her lip.

"Oh, i dont know, but at least you forgot about licking my ear, im glad that you forgot about that, but what do you want me to do? go make my self wings? i could show you more magic, if so what kind?"

Just try to relax Belle. Let the water hold you and the warmth rock you with the waves. Razor said in an extra chilled state.And just let the world melt away. Your pretty good with your words. Looks at his wings while moving away. Dude your wings are bleeding in the pool! Looks at wings. Oh you have missed a lot tonight. Just sit back down and let me show you a trick. Uses the aura to make the water dance like the light show from earlier. Its a long story but ill be sure to tell you Edited by Razorwing58

Sky: "Oh come one Embers. Can't you see she's wanting you to do this?" He gave Krystal a long kiss on the lips

Krystal: kissed Sky back. When the kiss ended she (after hearing what Razor just said) said "Oh no not this again"

"Hey this might sound pretty weird but, how many times have you two been kissing? I mean I believe in love at first sight but you guys are making out 24/7 on your first date. Don't you want some privacy or something?" Lockon said as he went back to relaxing in the hot tub.

Meanwhile Daybreak Belle went back and laid on the couch after drying herself off with a towel.

Embers stared forward, he was thinking about all the work he had to do "Yeah, but i still want to do some FUN reading" Embers stared at them kissing, his eye twiched, but he looked back away (Grrrrrrrrrr)

"Its ok guys i found more punch." Ponyborn said walking back outside. He noticed sky and Krystal kissing again. "Do you guys even breath?" He asked in a sarcastic tone taking another drink of punch an getting into the hot tub.

Whatever you know it was cool when you saw it. As he let the water drop in front of Blossom. So then if its not blood what is it then??? Because iv never herd of a Pegasus using magic before. Are you like an alicorn but with a small horn or something? No its.... a long story. Ill tell you outside cause some ponies around dont like the topic that goes with my past. Awww but i was just starting to like the water. She pets his mane. And pulls her hoof back to herself and blushes. You....you make me feel...ya'know....Razor looks back and sits down. Well...i guess i can stay for a lil while longer. The story can wait till later. Takes her under his wing

Blossom Bloom still felt a little uneasy with the other ponies but she didn't want to show it for fear of being called a "partypooper". She hoped that Razor didn't feel how tense she was as he took her under his wing. Looking down into the water, she thought about his past and wondered what it could have been like.

Embers got up, he moved chiars next razer, and sat down. He wissperd to him "good luck" Then he sat back and waited for something INTOResting to happen "Well, it seemes were all geting along nicely"..

Lockon got out of the hot tub and used a water evaporation spell on himself to dry off. He then walked over to the punch bowl to get another drink. After he poured a cup he trotted over to Daybreak Belle, "Something wrong? You don't look like you're enjoying the party."

"I'm sorry Lockon but I'm nervous about what these ponies will think of me." Daybreak Belle replied as she just continued staying at the couch.

Lockon sat on the couch right next to her, "Listen these guys are friendly ponies so they won't think of you any horribly,"

Edited by SnowPegasus

(edited)

"Razor you're not the only Pegasus that can do magic" Sky said as he made many tiny little clouds and formed them to say "I <3 Krystal" he then made them accidentally explode with water over Ember.

Edited by Sky