The Sister of my Previous Pony, Verde Wub

Verde Wub

(edited)

Here is my second pony drawing; the pony and entire piece. The background I found online. All of this was made on an iPad because I'm not too good with a mouse. If you have any ideas as to what her name should be, please say so.Posted ImagePosted Image

I posted the story of Verde Wub on another topic, but basically he was founds outside of Ponyville by Rainbow Dash and is shy, but he became a student under Vinyl Scratch. As for the girl, she didn't come along until later. Verde disappeared one day and everyone became worried but he returned with his sister. She was shy at first but made friends with Apple Bloom and became more talkative. Her personality is somewhere between Pinky Pie and Rainbow Dash, and she has an accent resembling Rarity's but more childish. She isn't into music like her brother. Her interests include writing fictional stories. Feel free to add to the story. And she is the age of the CMC and Verde is a year older.

Edited by Howwie
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks, I am look into buying one, but this is the best I can do for now. I have been doing research on which would be the best for what I like to draw. I prefer pencil drawings because my lines are so unstable digitally. Even these started as a pencil sketch.