Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Everything has a purpose. The AK is meant to be reliable, tough, powerful, and easy to put into the hands of about anyone. The fact you can layout a lot of lead with it off-sets the inaccuracy a little bit because a few of those are bound to hit something.  

Disclaimer: I'm not a gun guy, I'm just kind of obsessed with them from a technical standpoint and like learning about them.  

The modern ak-12 has on par accuracy with the m16a2, which due to its longer barrel and buffer system, is more accurate than the m4a1, or the original m4. 

Also, AR-18>>>>>>all

• Brohoof 1

I know there is. Nevertheless, what he did was wrong. The real question is "Where are the parents?". If somebody doesn't know what they do is bad, do you think it is fair that they don't go to jail while somebody who does know what they are doing goes to jail? It doesn't matter. Rules are rules. At the least, they could have told him that it isn't right and gave him a warning. Did they do that? Nope. Michael Jackson was so comfortable with sleeping with children that he allowed a man to record his everyday relationships with kids.

Do you think sleeping with little kids is right? It doesn't matter if you are a nutcase or not. (referring to Michael Jackson) The issue lies on how if it was anyone else, they would be in jail.

This is why I laughed when Justin Bieber called himself Michael Jackson. I hope he realizes that he slept with kids and was abused growing up.

Another issue is how we could ALL claim we didn't know what we were doing was bad, but then nobody would be in jail. I see that he still thought of himself as a kid, but there had to have been at least a little punishment or warning to help him understand what he was doing was wrong.

I think you're missing the entire point where I said:

"Sleeping in the same bad with" does not equal "sexual things happened"

The modern ak-12 has on par accuracy with the m16a2, which due to its longer barrel and buffer system, is more accurate than the m4a1, or the original m4. 

Also, AR-18>>>>>>all

An AR is really only for people that know how to care for it and maintain it, where as an AK can be put into the hands of the most abusive person on the planet and still keep on going. I've heard stores of soldiers that found rusted out AKs on the Jungle floor during 'Nam that still fired. My Dad was a US solider and he STILL says he'd take an AK over any American made combat rifle if you game him a choice.  

It's about having a cheap, reliable gun that can be effective in the hands of almost anyone with minimal training. 

I admit, I'm working on theory and how :"it should work" here since I'm versed in the technical aspect of firearms and not actually using them.  

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

I think you're missing the entire point where I said:

"Sleeping in the same bad with" does not equal "sexual things happened"

An AR is really only for people that know how to care for it and maintain it, where as an AK can be put into the hands of the most abusive person on the planet and still keep on going. I've heard stores of soldiers that found rusted out AKs on the Jungle floor during 'Nam that still fired. My Dad a US solider and he STILL says he'd take an AK over anything American made combat rifle if you game him a choice.  

It's about have a cheap, reliable gun that can be effective in the hands of almost anyone with minimal training. 

I've been in combat over in the sandbox, and the ak is pretty sweet, but the 47 fails due to its overly heavy round. At longer ranges and against un-armored insurgents the 7.62x39 round fails to kill or put down in one shot, as it over penetrates the target. This heavier round also leads to its decrease in accuracy and range. The modern ak, starting with the 74, uses the 5.45x39 round, which being a mod-copy of the 5.56x45 NATO is a much smaller lighter round, traveling at far greater velocitys. The accuracy in full auto fire is also diminished as the ak series recoils upward, rather than straight backwards. The ak-12 solves all these issues, while maintaining the reliability of the ak-74, but negating its accuracy issues past 300 m. 

• Brohoof 1

All I'm saying is that I find it wrong, whether he had sexual business or if he just slept with them. He essentially talked kids into sleeping with him. This is my least popular opinion for a reason, I guess. Micheal said to Gavin (one of the boys he slept with) "If you really love me, you'd sleep in the bed with me". It is just wrong on so many levels. I hope you can see where I'm coming from. It's more than what just happened, it's what he did to make it happen. I'm not going to bother quoting you Shoboni, because I feel like if we carry on, this thread will become off topic and will get closed by a staff member. I know he didn't have sex with them, but then what would you call him besides a pedophile?

Edited by Judgement

PS4 fans are the worse

Assassins creed is a good sires, ESPECIALLY THE MOST RECENT ONE!

Soviet union were a better ally than America

Pirating is one of the worst things in the game industry and is punishing honest consumers

I hate noncanonical shipping. 

I dislike politics and government as a whole.

I dislike sports.

I dislike T.V. in general. MLP:FIM is the only good show out there as far as I know.

With the exception of MLP:FIM - Shows < Movies.

Here's some that I just thought of from the top of my head.

Digimortal is Fear Factory's best album.

Button's Adventures pilot isn't that good.

George Fisher is better than Chris Barnes.

Every Korn album is good, even See You On The Other Side.

Smokahontas is the only good Attack Attack! song.

PewDiePie is not funny in the slightest.

Six Feet Under is the worst Death Metal band.

I couldn't care less about arguing religion.

Edited by Blackened
  • Brohoof 1

I support the LGBT, I think that all new music with some exceptions is shit. I think new cars are shit, and with certain expceptions, most kids born after 2000 are little shits who so desperately want to be something that they make referances to a time they could not have known. Toyotas are shit. ALL American cars made in recent years are shit.

I love the new beetle, both the 2012 version and the mid-2000s version. They are groovy little cars. Liking Flowers and colorful things does not automatically make you homosexual or feminine. Pink is just as much of a man's color as it is a girl's color. I grew up in the 90's, they sucked.

John Lennon's saying the Beatles were bigger than Jesus was a fairly accurate statement and deserves more attention.

Religion is shit.

Flower Power is the deal.

Peace.

Edited by CaptainLevi25

All I'm saying is that I find it wrong, whether he had sexual business or if he just slept with them. He essentially talked kids into sleeping with him. This is my least popular opinion for a reason, I guess. Micheal said to Gavin (one of the boys he slept with) "If you really love me, you'd sleep in the bed with me". It is just wrong on so many levels. I hope you can see where I'm coming from. It's more than what just happened, it's what he did to make it happen. I'm not going to bother quoting you Shoboni, because I feel like if we carry on, this thread will become off topic and will get closed by a staff member. I know he didn't have sex with them, but then what would you call him besides a pedophile?

Pretty much anything else because pedophile implies sexual attraction to young children, if there was nothing sexual, he wasn't a pedophile. Also keep in mind that those kids parents accepted money over actually seeing the case though, making it even more fishy. 

The fact we assume anyone that happens to like kids besides their own is freakin pedo is one of the problems with society. You wonder why so many people act like they hate kids, it's because being nice to a kid that isn't related to you makes you as good as guilty to some people. I won't say that rant fully applies here, but it needs to be brought up and an issue society needs to discuss. 

Good God, it's like saying someone is gay because they shared a tent with another dude on a camping trip. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much anything else because pedophile implies sexual attraction to young children, if there was nothing sexual, he wasn't a pedophile. Also keep in mind that those kids parents accepted money over actually seeing the case though, making it even more fishy.

The fact we assume anyone that happens to like kids besides their own is freakin pedo is one of the problems with society. You wonder why so many people act like they hate kids, it's because being nice to a kid that isn't related to you makes you as good as guilty to some people. I won't say that rant fully applies here, but it needs to be brought up and an issue society needs to discuss.

Good God, it's like saying someone is gay because they shared a tent with another dude on a camping trip.

I agree. There is a limit though. Offering a kid a shelter isn't creepy, but the way MJ acted with kids was not right. In the interview he had at the least a bit of common sense to say "that night I slept in my own sleeping bag" but then completely ruined it with stating "but they have been in my bed at some points". Michael Jackson had his issues, but there are people much more worse than him. A true molester is what was happening locally in my area, a guy who went around and jumped on girls 12+ and tried taking their clothes off. Michael Jackson may not have been a pedophile, but he was extreamly sick in the head! I mean, "If you really loved me, you'd sleep in the bed with me". That isn't sexual, but it definately isn't right. At least he asked the kids if it was alright with their parents... And why the heck would the parents say yes?! I don't get some people.

I agree. There is a limit though. Offering a kid a shelter isn't creepy, but the way MJ acted with kids was not right. In the interview he had at the least a bit of common sense to say "that night I slept in my own sleeping bag" but then completely ruined it with stating "but they have been in my bed at some points". Michael Jackson had his issues, but there are people much more worse than him. A true molester is what was happening locally in my area, a guy who went around and jumped on girls 12+ and tried taking their clothes off. Michael Jackson may not have been a pedophile, but he was extreamly sick in the head! I mean, "If you really loved me, you'd sleep in the bed with me". That isn't sexual, but it definately isn't right. At least he asked the kids if it was alright with their parents... And why the heck would the parents say yes?! I don't get some people.

Because it was high-profile celeb whose life and habits were an open book?

I don't know if I'd call exactly "sick" in the regard of his mental state because as someone who tends to be a jaded and cynical bastard, I'd love to be that naive and idealistic by nature.  

...I may only identify as 'liberal' so I don't have to say 'communist' and get called a dirty commie... :3

I support LGBT.

Space exploration is important.

I'm all for equal rights yo.

God isn't real.

AK-47 is a pretty great gun.

America won't be a world superpower for long.

Makusu is cool.

• Brohoof 2

Because it was high-profile celeb whose life and habits were an open book?

I don't know if I'd call exactly "sick" in the regard of his mental state because as someone who tends to be a jaded and cynical bastard, I'd love to be that naive and idealistic by nature.

I'm sure it felt right to him, but that is besides the point. The other part of my unpopular opinion was how I found his music overrated. When I was in elementary, they played it nonstop all the time.

What do you think of his music?

I'm sure it felt right to him, but that is besides the point. The other part of my unpopular opinion was how I found his music overrated. When I was in elementary, they played it nonstop all the time.

What do you think of his music?

I've never sat down and listened to his music long-term, but I like the songs I've heard. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

I've sat down and listened to his music long-term, but I like the songs I've heard.

That's understandable I guess. The only song I truly despised of his was "ABC" and that is just so repetitive, especially when you hear it every friday. "Smooth Criminal" was okay though.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1

That's understandable I guess. The only song I truly despised of his was "ABC" and that is just so repetitive, especially when you hear it every friday. "Smooth Criminal" was okay though.

Thriller(obviously) is one that comes to mind I like. 

• Brohoof 1

I've never understood the appeal in Michael Jackson's music either, actually. I've always been given funny looks when I say it, so I suppose it is an unpopular opinion of sorts.

I didn't like him in the Jackson 5 (personally I found him to just be obnoxious in this group) and I didn't like him as a solo artist either. =/

But I haven't extensively listened to either's library.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

I think Athiests that try to push their beliefs on religious people (i.e. saying that they should stop believing in fairy tales) are just as bad any Christian bigot.

Although I do have support for the LGBT they can get very oversensitive, pushy and annoying.

I don't know if this is unpoular but I think Season 4 of MLP:FiM is turning out to be the show's best season and I liked Equestria Girls.

I don't like brony analyzers as they overanalyze and take themselves so seriously that they just seem to be there to suck the fun out of the show. I don't care how flawed Rainbow Falls is I found the story good and enjoyable to watch!

I don't care for most Tarintino Films.

I prefer English dubs over subs. If I want to watch an Anime series I'd rather hear it in my native tongue rather than having to read the text at the bottom of the screen.

The Sixth Doctor is one of my favorite Doctors.

Edited by TheCoffeeMan
  • Brohoof 4

I think Athiests that try to push their beliefs on religious people (i.e. saying that they should stop believing in fairy tales) are just as bad any Christian bigot.

This. I hate the hypocrisy of atheists that claim they are one "because they have a more open mind" but then start violently and caustically dismissing other peoples beliefs and shitting all over them.  

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 6