Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Operation Finest Rustling

Evilshy

So, Finest, aka Crona the Critic, went to bed not long ago. We were in the midst of a friendly notification war, and he said his jimmies would be rustled if he came back to a ton of notifications.

He's totally asking for it :)

So, for the next few hours, lets give him as many notifications as we can. First, find all the post you can by him and brohoof them all. Quote him as much as possible (but obviously, make sure it's a legit post so it doesn't get deleted). You can use this thread to post stuff like:

[quote name='Crona the Critic'] (text here) [/quote]
or

[b]@[member='Crona the Critic'][/b]

But don't go overboard, since he's sure to take BS quotes and mentions worse than brohoofs.

If we all work together, I think we can give him at least hundred notifications :)

Edited by Evilshy and His Own Ego
  • Brohoof 1

I decline solely on the basis that I want to still hold the title of most brohoofs >_>

You'll still hold the title of most legit brohoofs.

You'll still hold the title of most legit brohoofs.

I decline solely on the basis that I want to still hold the title of most brohoofs >_>

I'm not going to brohoof him, because I believe brohoofs should be earned, but I will quote him :) ~

[quote name='Crona the Critic']

[/quote]

Likeeee omggggggggggg hay finest derp derp derp

Edited by Shankveld

I decline simply because I don't care enough, yet in all irony, I care enough to comment on this thread, as well as brohoof one of the responses.

You see children, this is how one accomplishes trolling, assuming that you children are not told that this is trolling. Ha ha

I'll show myself out.

Posted Image

(edited)

Ehhhhhh that's debatable :lol:

I'm not going to brohoof him, because I believe brohoofs should be earned, but I will quote him :) ~

Ah ha!

Brohoof, then un-brohoof them. That way, he gets notifs, but you're not contributing to his count.

So... is anybody other than me doing this?

Edited by Evilshy and His Own Ego

You could always leave him profile comments. That might even have the benefit of sending him an email notification - it's super effective!

I mean... not that I'd ever think to suggest anything like that. Notification spamming is bad, and stuff.

• Brohoof 3