Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Requesting For a Logo

Satsuki Kiryuin

Hello people! If you have seen any of my posts on the fan art section before, I produce music as a hobby trying to hit big! But, I need a nice decent logo for my musical alias. My musical alias of course is, Otarine, the alias is related to, sea lions. I would appreciate a nice logo of any kind but would prefer to have it related at least in the slightest to sea lions to fit my alias. Thanks for reading. I wish I could repay you but I have no money on me at the slightest moment so i'll appreciate anything free.^^

Thanks. - Otty~

I need to know more than just your name. What kind of music do you make. Do you make original music or do you just remix/cover. What kind of feeling do you want for you logo? Give me more to work with please xD

Feel free to message me if you don't want to post it here for whatever reason.

I need to know more than just your name. What kind of music do you make. Do you make original music or do you just remix/cover. What kind of feeling do you want for you logo? Give me more to work with please xD

Feel free to message me if you don't want to post it here for whatever reason.

Well I make Electronic music in the genre of Progressive House, I'm kind of looking for a sleek, precise, and advanced kind of feel to it, like when they show a new exotic sports car, that kind of feel to it, sleek and sophisticated. I'm not good with this stuff so I couldn't really think up more stuff =./ Something like Balloon Party's 3D logo kind of feel to it. Sorry for lack of detail. =/

I didn't see that he took the request already, but here's mine. Please feel free to not use it. His will probably be better.

-snipped pic-

It looks pretty rad! But as you're trying to say, I'm probably going to wait for Bohtty's first.^^ Thanks anyway.

post-3976-0-17523900-1343965797_thumb.png

This is what I got.

Let me know if this works and I'll work with you on video background set ups and youtube channel designs.

Also if you want to "make it big" then you shouldn't let people know how young you are and you should never be desperate for other peoples approval. It's a general rule of thumb that if your doing something to become famous/rich then your doing it for the wrong reason and you won't end up making it.

Make music because you like music and make the kind of music you like and not what you think other people want you to make.

Fuck what others think and just work on music. You can only get better. Read articles on music production, take classes if it's offered, watch tutorials and most importantly, listen to the kind of music you want to make. Your quickest route to success is through quality music.

Edited by Bohtty

Also if you want to "make it big" then you shouldn't let people know how young you are and you should never be desperate for other peoples approval. It's a general rule of thumb that if your doing something to become famous/rich then your doing it for the wrong reason and you won't end up making it.

Make music because you like music and make the kind of music you like and not what you think other people want you to make.

Fuck what others think and just work on music. You can only get better. Read articles on music production, take classes if it's offered, watch tutorials and most importantly, listen to the kind of music you want to make. Your quickest route to success is through quality music.

I totally agree with that, and I never intend to use anything personal to my advantage, I will accept any type of criticism, rude, negative, polite, positive. I wish to share my tracks for fun at the moment for I am not going to hit it big without major improvement on my part. I wish people to respect me, not for my popularity, but as a person. I tend to be very nice to people whenever I can although I do get frustrated at times.^^ Thanks for the logo, and I appreciate your opinion. - Otty~