Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wanted look at one of the homes of the mane 6 and out of all the houses in Ponyville, one of my favorite

homes would have to be the Sugarcube Corner, home of the Cake Family and Pinkie Pie. The one episode where we got to see a lot of house was in the episode Baby Cakes.

Posted Image

Now when the show first started, I had no idea that Pinkie Pie lived at the Sugarcube Corner. I just thought that she either worked there or she just liked being there, because of all the sweets. I should have known that she lived here. I mean it’s a house in the shape of a giant ginger bread house, with a birthday cupcake on top. This is Pinkie Pies home and heaven.

It almost feels like we are at the Sugarcube Corner a lot of times. Whether one of the mane 6 is there or a party is going on. It seems like a great place just to get something quick to eat and rest a little.

Let’s look at the inside of the house. Now from what I can tell there are 2 different kitchens. One kitchen is on the far right side of the lobby and the other one behind the counter. The kitchen on the right looks like is where they bake all big stuff. The other kitchen is also used to bake treats, but it is also used as their living kitchen for eating, and it is also has a bath room. Upstairs only has two rooms, on the left of the hallway I think is the room of Mr. and Mrs. Cake and on the other room is where Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cakes nursery is. Now Pinkie Pie lives in the cupcake of the house. Her room is very big, almost like a dome. Great spot to hold parties and to what I can tell, her room as her own bathroom.

Now comes an interesting question, how does Pinkie Pie get into her room?

Now the stares in the lobby could lead up to her room and the stairs to the Cakes room could be somewhere else. I just got a Sugarcube Corner that looks at the outside of the house.

post-6476-0-48591500-1343950316_thumb.jpg

Now it looks like from the card that there is another part of the house, that is behind the Sugarcube Corner and the door has Pinkie Pies cutie mark on it. So could this be how Pinkie Pie get’s into her room or was it something put in at the last minute.

So what do you all think of the info I gave about the Sugarcube Corner? Whose house do you like more and do you find anything odd about it their homes?

Edited by pinkiefan1287
  • Brohoof 2

At 'Read It and Weep', Pinkie was awoken by Rainbow Dash's midnight chase, and the window she came out from wasn't the one from Sugarcube Corner. And in 'Baby Cakes', Pinkie said that she will babysit the babies every Thursday, which is illogical because if she lived inside the store, then she would surely have to babysit the babies everyday.

Yet some episodes did imply that she lives inside Sugarcube Corner though...

confused.gif

I like Sugarcube Coner, but I think Rainbow Dash's house is rather odd, it's a cloud, yet it can hold books, blankets, and Tank (I'm assuming). We never really get to see much of the place, so I'd like to have an episode where RD stays home, and we get to see more of it, We've only seen her bedroom, and front door really, and in Swarm of the century, her room looked different than in Read it and weep.....Also the rainbow water fall is pretty cool, I would like to see more of it.

Yeah, Pinkie does live in Sugarcube Cor--

At 'Read It and Weep', Pinkie was awoken by Rainbow Dash's midnight chase, and the window she came out from wasn't the one from Sugarcube Corner. And in 'Baby Cakes', Pinkie said that she will babysit the babies every Thursday, which is illogical because if she lived inside the store, then she would surely have to babysit the babies everyday.

Yet some episodes did imply that she lives inside Sugarcube Corner though...

confused.gif

Ugh... now I'm just as confused as you are. It does look like she does live there, and she is seen often. Even held Gummy's birthday party held there. I think she does work there as well, but we never see any of the ponies get their currency even though they all have jobs (I'm assuming that.) Also, maybe the cakes were telling Pinkie to babysit on a weekly basis because if they didn't she could be somewhere or be doing something while the cakes need to go somewhere else. Doesn't she also have her own room? I could of sworn she slept there at times...

^ In response to up there...

Bakeries open up early so their products are fresh and ready by morning. She may need to sleep there sometimes I suppose :P That's my theory anyway.

Well I can say my personal favorite house is Pinkie's. I would love to live there since it's like a desert store already XD. But yes, I do find it odd how Pinkie's room is on the top of the bakery and how she should get up there. But since Pinkie already defies the laws of physics already, I can't say much now.

Sugarcube Corner is nice, but Dash's house is just wicked. Living in a house built into a cloud, with rainbow rivers coming off the sides, your main home going up like a tower, a freaking rainbow coming out of the top, that feeds the rainbow rivers. It just reeks swag, to me. Plus, Greek styled pillars? Yes.

Posted Image

Plus, super awesome bed inside the house itself, but also, what appears to be little pillars that she can use as aerial nap spots if she so chooses, as well. These pillars may be those pillars on the right and left of the screen, in the image above. They appear to be part of Dash's property, though not apart of her main house itself. A 'Sky' version of a yard, maybe?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Ugh... now I'm just as confused as you are. It does look like she does live there, and she is seen often. Even held Gummy's birthday party held there. I think she does work there as well, but we never see any of the ponies get their currency even though they all have jobs (I'm assuming that.) Also, maybe the cakes were telling Pinkie to babysit on a weekly basis because if they didn't she could be somewhere or be doing something while the cakes need to go somewhere else. Doesn't she also have her own room? I could of sworn she slept there at times...

In the episode a Friend in Deed, Pinkie Pie dressed up in that episode and then she went to Pound and Pumpkins room. She also threw Gummy's party in that room.

^ In response to up there...

Bakeries open up early so their products are fresh and ready by morning. She may need to sleep there sometimes I suppose :P That's my theory anyway.

Well I know that she lives there, I was just wondering how she gets into her room. There seems to be no doors that just go to her room.