nonsensical Mathematics!

AppleTreeBrony

D= Neurotoxin + Human.

What is D?

Algebra, algebra, algebra.

I do not care for algebra.

(Mine + Turtle) x 9001 = ...wait do we answer our own problems?

I would like to know as well.

D= Neurotoxin + Human.

What is D?

Yes

now

Discord+Pinkie Pie= Glass of Chocolate Milk which is the square route of Gule? What is the value of Love when you don't hurt someone?

Gentlemen, it is obvious that mathematics are actually part of an evil plan made by cute little kitty kats to become world rulers and turn us into slaves. How does Math relate to that? I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HAHA!

(edited)

The Square Root of Nigel Thorn Berry is BAAAUUUUGGHHH!

Also if you take the Product of Milk Shake and divide it by Fish you get The Propulsion gel from Portal 2 (Thats right, its Milk and Fish)

Edited by Moustache-Light Sparkle

D= Neurotoxin + Human.

What is D?

It's a relatively complicated problem, but I'll try to

explain it to you.

First you have to define Neurotoxin. According to Wikipedia, "They are an extensive class of exogenous chemical neurological insults[ which can adversely affect function in both developing and mature nervous tissue."

We will define "mature nervous tissue" for human as t(x), x being "human". Now to find the amount of mature nervous tissues you have to take the average lifespan divided by the amount of tissues and then take the integral as the number of tissues approaches infinity plus a the constant D, which corresponds to the arbitrary number for which Neurotoxin + Human can be defined. We will define the lifespan by "s" and the total amount of tissues in the body by "t"

so t(x)= t(s/t)dt

Since this is quite an advanced question I assume you have taken integral calculus, so I will not go into details as to how to compute the integral.

After computing the integral , you will find that as t approaches infinity, t(x) = st + Dx

This means that the amount of mature nervous tissues is equal to the lifespan times the total amount of tissues in the body plus some constant D.

We can now isolate D to find that

D = (t(x) - st)/x

Now if we take a look at this chart

Posted Image

We can see that for D number of cells, we need aproximately 100 pM

Thus, D = 100 - (st)/x

D=100 - (s2-sqrt(s)t)/x

D=100- (ts2-tsqrt(s))/x

D2=10 000 - ts4-t2s

D2= 10 000 +ts3

D= sqrt[3]{100}

D= 4.64

Since 4.64 does correspond to the sum of neurotoxin and human, it can therefore be rightfully stated that D = Poison

SOMEONE GET BRONYPONY IN HERE

Oh wait, he defected to MLP Chat

Posted Image

>broken picture, oh noez

It was "Money equals power. Power equals camel. Camel equals five celery sticks. Five. Quid pro quo."

Edited by BowlArt64