Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Northern Front

Power Ten

This is going much better than I expected. Hypno, maybe you should dial the injury back a little? You can do what you want, but I'm just saying that a spinal fracture could be a career ender.

Need to mention this, starting from August 11th to August 21st I won't be able to post as i'm going on vacation. Just wanted to notify you before the time comes.

But my character already has the hots for K-bar XD

I'm sure this will totally work out lol, I'm interested in how this will play out XD

K-Bar and Schwartz have been together in a previous Rp. Schwartz has first dibs. xD

So dont get in the way.

K-Bar and Schwartz have been together in a previous Rp. Schwartz has first dibs. xD

So dont get in the way.

oh thats how its gonna be huh? we'll just see about that, as power explained there is no proir continuity!(thats shocking) so ha!

(are we really doing this? XD)

oh thats how its gonna be huh? we'll just see about that, as power explained there is no proir continuity!(thats shocking) so ha!

(are we really doing this? XD)

Schwartz still has a better chance! Its happened before it can happen again!

So, Ha!

(Yes, we are. xD)

holy cow.....how did i not see your PM?

i want to enter as midnight x3 pleassssseeeee? it sounds interesting XD

If you write a status update saying, "Power Ten is the best. He is cooler than batman, superman and iron man combined". Then I will let you join.

Huh, Kewl ;>

I see you lack a medic...

http://mlpforums.com.../_/gambit-r1348

Anyway, looks interesting enough.

One question, is the roleplay set in a taiga/tundra?

Accepted! And I'm not telling you yet. Where's the fun in that?

i don wanna x3, and one question? do you have a sniper yet? midnight would be perfect for it since his cutie mark is marksmanship

There are two, but do whatever you want. This is a Roleplay, not Nazi Germany.

Can you at least say, "Iron Man, please let me be in this RP?"

are you serious?you get on as soon as i go to bed? thats messed up! for real yo... yeah... i mean

hey you think we should wait for power ten before we continue posting? i just hope he gets on within the next hour or so

Er...don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with this. I'm so lost already. Sorry guys, but I'ma have to drop out.

On the days I have work, I will probably be busy up to 8:00 p.m. East coast time.

Without work, I'm good by 2:00 p.m.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I just really want to go to college.

On the days I have work, I will probably be busy up to 8:00 p.m. East coast time.

Without work, I'm good by 2:00 p.m.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I just really want to go to college.

What days do you have work?

And don't apllogise, that's a great goal to look forward to

I'm not quite sure yet. Most likely Saturday, Monday through Wednesday, and maybe some Fridays.

It all depends though. I'm the new guy, so I have to cover if anyone's sick or skips work.

Lifeguarding/swimming instructor. The lifeguard ing is like, $8.50 an hour and the lessons pay about $50 per session. Only problem is that lifeguarding is hard ass work.

Wow... Guys, something really fucking bad just happened. All I'll say is that girls suck, and I'm done with relationships.

My girlfriend just fucking cheated on me. And my friends had to tell me before she did. :(