Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Northern Front

Power Ten

Wow... Guys, something really fucking bad just happened. All I'll say is that girls suck, and I'm done with relationships.

My girlfriend just fucking cheated on me. And my friends had to tell me before she did. :(

Dude that sucks. Thats kind of a messed up way to find out too. Hope things get better for you. Im sorry.

I just can't do it tonight guys. Make your weapon choices or whatever and use the target range. I'm gonna go eat Cheerios and listen to Staind

I understand, hopefully tomorrow will be better for you :)

I hope dem cheerios are extra cheery for you today man.

@@Power Ten, or any of you

If you have any questions about any weapons lets know I am a huge gun nut, and have several books on the subject

(and sorry about what happened to you :( )

edited my post i made yesterday, i tried to mention power ten, but thats rather hard to do on mobile XD

Edited by SkullBuster

Well, i'm back from my vacation, could anyone update me on what happened in the RP while I was gone?

Well, i'm back from my vacation, could anyone update me on what happened in the RP while I was gone?

well, everyone has selected their weapons and are now packing for a survival trip

well, everyone has selected their weapons and are now packing for a survival trip

I see, i'll have to see if there's a way to get back in.....Well, i'll first have to find a way from my OCs to get their weapons.

I see, i'll have to see if there's a way to get back in.....Well, i'll first have to find a way from my OCs to get their weapons.

my best guess would be to ask power 10 what to do

i would just act like they already got their weapons and such

my best guess would be to ask power 10 what to do

i would just act like they already got their weapons and such

Problem is, I'm not sure what weapons they would get, as almost all the weapons are taken. I guess i'll have to wait for Power Ten to get on.

@@Power Ten, Good to know you're back! By the way, is there any way to get my OC into RP?, as I was gone for a week for vacation and missed most of the RP.

Hey Ten, is RizaxTen going canon here?

Even if Riza doesnt make an appearance, if it is a thing, you could have Ten mention her at some point.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, sorry about all that. School and whatnot keeping me from doing anything. I've decided to try to reboot this RP if you guys are interested, but there will be a few differences. Posting will be a lot more sparse and occasionally nonexistent during projects. But I will try my best to keep this running. So I ask that you guys make fewer posts, but with better quality. Kthx!

bro k-bar had better survive, i dont care how you do it, but darn it, i wanted my little sub plot to go some where! im serious bro, im srs

also you should probably use the mention feature to get everyones attention

@@irobern2857,@, @, @,

ooooooooooohhhhhh guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyssssssss

this is back up, i thought id let you all know, because this is cool, anyway im glad this is back

and bringing kbar back wouldnt be too hard

Edited by SkullBuster

I am glad this is back up i liked this RP it was a shame to see it die so soon. so thanks for the reeboot. and i know how it can bee with school i got the same thing going on and i have very little free time because of it.

Sorry about that guys. I got borderlands 2 recently, and... Wow. I was playing, and I forgot that everything else existed, so now I havent gotten any sleep and I have an AP Psychology test in 5 minutes and it was the BEST GODDAMN GAME EVER!

http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=423051&d=1330501271

I'm um, still doing this though.

Edited by Power Ten

• 3 weeks later...