Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween: What/Who are you going to be this year?

Gone Airbourne

I'm going to be Mexican. I have the costume all planned out. I just need to find a nice looking mop and minimum wage.

Don't forget to say Man repeatedly for an inappropiate amount of time ;)

I never plan Halloween costumes, I always throw something in at the last minute xD

I think I'll be myself this year. Scary, isn't it? I think I might be something else so I don't risk giving someone a heart attack.

Hah. I'd scare far more people just being me than I ever could whilst dressed as something. I'm a strange fellow. Also, on an unrelated note, you have one of the best usernames I've ever seen.

Hah. I'd scare far more people just being me than I ever could whilst dressed as something. I'm a strange fellow. Also, on an unrelated note, you have one of the best usernames I've ever seen.

I probably would as well. XP. And thank you for complimenting my username! It's nice of you to say that. :3

I haven't dressed up in years for Halloween. But I might dress up like a Pedo just to troll the few people who come to our house XD

Never forget to invite a kid over and have the kid come with you to the door, never, also, invite them inside to creep them out.

also, I've never been trick or treating.

something....

hot.

Maybe a magician (Zatanna) or Harley Quinn (again?)

I was a German Bar-girl last year.