Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia VIP - Another New Single!

Twango

Another new single! I thought the next one I would release would Feat Rina; but that one's not finished yet.

If somepony wants to make me coverart for this song feel free! I'll post it on YouTube if anypony decides to... onto the song!

Because this was sort of a side project song; I didn't make an entire video for this... so go ahead and click here to listen! :D

Tell me what you think!

Feels like the bass should be turned down as it overpowers the other parts of the song. Has a very eerie feel to it, definitely adds an interesting aspect to the song. The only MAJOR complaint that I have about this song is that the name doesn't seem to quite fit with the tone that the song sets. I'd recommend something more along the lines of "Octavia's Finale" or something of the like, though I'm not very good at names. All in all a very interesting peice, I look forward to hearing more from you!

I like the song a lot also love Octavia, but I'm wondering how this has to do with her (Not trying to be mean the song is great :D) Is there an original song of called just Octavia? *BROHOOF to a wonderful song xD

Well; this is sort of a hardcore remix of my other song Urban Octavia. It's not an EXACT remix, but that was the idea. ^_^

Thanks for listening. ;u;

Also; you can listen to Urban Octavia here:

wow you have some VERY low frequencies on this one. i wouldn't recommend playing it too loud beacouse you might risk damaging your subwoofer.

anyways holy shit man i loved it! sounds like something from the tron legacy OST. it's also very mesmerizing.

wow you have some VERY low frequencies on this one. i wouldn't recommend playing it too loud beacouse you might risk damaging your subwoofer.

anyways holy shit man i loved it! sounds like something from the tron legacy OST. it's also very mesmerizing.

Thanks bro. :DD

Releasing another new single here in just a minute so keep an eye out for it. ;u;

-Twango