Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Chaos Theory

Bowser

Ok well i just came up with this theory last night and i just want to share it by just throwing it out there soo here it goes.

Lets say Discord won and covered the whole world in chaos and nothing was able to stop him. I think that if that did happen he'd get bored of nothing there to rise against him and leaves to do chaos in a different world.

So this world the world he just left becomes desolent because every living being could not adapt to these conditions and dies except the bacteria. So this bacteria spawns new creatures like it was evolution but these creatures are gonna be a lot different. They are going to be animals however, these animals could run Sonic speed or had 2 Tails that they could use to fly and these other abilities They could be hedgehogs, foxes, or bats etc... But no ponies existed anymore.

The first pioneers of this world created the 7 chaos emeralds to balance out the chaos so the world to look better. The pioneers made 4 of these emeralds public, but hid the others and left the master emerald on Angel Island to be guarded by the echidnas. These emeralds slowly brought order back to this world The pioneers renamed the world Mobius since the world took awhile to look normal it looked like this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2NbK8IOpQ

with many peices of earth flying around this world still looks pretty distorted.

But with the help of a blue hedgehog named sonic, his helpful sidekick Miles Tails Prower, and the Insane Dr. Robotnik It brought Mobius to look more like this.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJpyKxLY7cY

00:25

This happened because the activity of the chaos emeralds pumped up their function to bring Mobius to a more peaceful world.

In a shorter terms Discord wins, Gets bored, leaves, The Sonic series is born.

(note: i dont care what came first officially its just a small theory im just throwing out there)

Edited by Bowser

Discord leaves with no ponies left to troll, and then decides he's going to try his hand at intergalactic human captains. Preferably of the bald variety. And he also changes his name to Q.

• Brohoof 4

Discord leaves with no ponies left to troll, and then decides he's going to try his hand at intergalactic human captains. Preferably of the bald variety. And he also changes his name to Q.

:huh: Hmmmmmmmm...

Posted Image

THIS!!! ^^^ I want it to happen now!!!!!!!! IT JUST MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOT TO HAPPEN!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Tha' that's Chaos Theory.

Anyway no, there is one major hole in your theroy:

The shows, comics and games all exist in their own continuity. So things in "The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog" have nothing to do with the games.

Also this is really minor but as far as the games go the planet is Earth not Mobius. It's called Earth several times in several games. [sonic Unleashed and Sonic Adventure 2 for example] Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

No no no. If Discord were to rule without anyone stopining him. Then eventually the chaos he has brought upon the world would become the new order. Its would become how things are. So essentialy chaos becaomes order. Disharmony becomes harmony, because there is no harmony anymore.

And discords the spirit of disharmony. So in order to create disharmony in a world filled with randomness and choclate rain. He would have to establish "order". He would ahve to make thinsg how they are suposed to be. Because thats would disrupt chaos's order.

And then to create chaos again he would have to make evrything random and weird again. And the cycle continues forever.

Yes this is all very confusing and i'm starting to confuse myself now.

Thas is the Chaos Theory.

• 9 years later...