Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luriel Maelstrom

And that is awesome. Great job. The only thing I can see is that the right eye looks a little low, but that's really the only thing. It is a great drawing.

Thanks guys, a funny story about me thou. When I was 5 I was in art school I didn't study in there my grandma took me there because she had to rebuild some stuff, well people gave me a big paper and I started to draw randomly and they said it was good and wanted me to be in art school. But I didn't want that... I want to be free I want to draw what I want.

the only thing is you should add some color otherwise she looks discorded lol.

you know the gray ponies that discord turned gray lewl.

Nope, because I only draw with pencil, but I do shading so you would know that it's kind of coloured.

• Brohoof 1

i like the drawing overall, but her snout looks a bit misplaced in proportion to her head and body. other than that, great!

Edited by Scootabloom

I have only drawn one picture of fluttershy, and it is of her during her signature YAY moment.... take a look

Posted Image

However her legs are too long and I slightly screwed up her mane..... sad face

Nope, because I only draw with pencil, but I do shading so you would know that it's kind of coloured.

I also prefer to leave them black and white... and usually when I color a picture I screw up badly and it is ruined.

I have only drawn one picture of fluttershy, and it is of her during her signature YAY moment.... take a look

Posted Image

However her legs are too long and I slightly screwed up her mane..... sad face

I also prefer to leave them black and white... and usually when I color a picture I screw up badly and it is ruined.

well not on this one lol...it turned out nicely...care to share what you did? I am not very good at coloring either.

well not on this one lol...it turned out nicely...care to share what you did? I am not very good at coloring either.

Well when I color, I always use a decent pencil for starters, and I very lightly color in . I do like a sweeping motion but like I said very lightly untill you can see a faint color and then progressively get harder... but never very hard

Well when I color, I always use a decent pencil for starters, and I very lightly color in . I do like a sweeping motion but like I said very lightly untill you can see a faint color and then progressively get harder... but never very hard

Do you use colored pencils or crayons?