♡Honey Puff | OC

Cookie Feather

Oh, neat. How much is it? It's probably expensive, knowing how Adobe products tend to be. Bought Photoshop just ONCE, ever. Ouch. XD

I bought a big ol' suite that came with multiple programs and tons of other stuff, so I don't know how much AI costed on its own. I'd imagine about.. $200 or something, though that could be completely off, I don't even know.

Also, this is getting a bit too off-topic, and if you'd like to ask more questions, please just shoot me a PM instead, rather than we continue spamming up this thread. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

@, noo!! :(@, is cute, but we're a threesome friends, I really had fun that day talking nonsense in Sugar Plum status, that I really what to do a fan-art with us three!! :D

can we be friends? :(

• Brohoof 1

@@Motion Spark,

I'm not very good at being a friend, so I'm not entirely sure. I'm a pretty big derp when it comes to lots of things.

late, I already like you, so you can't be that bad! I stated that I enyojed your company, we can be buds! :)

Your OC is really great.What did you use to make your OC.I want to make my own OC.Well i think everyone wants to know the program you used.

I just used PaintTool Sai~ very easy to use and efficient.

I also looked at a few references from episodes as well for the poses. c:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...