Ex-friend hate

killersave60

One years ago I told to my friends that I was watching MLP and one of them started to say to all my class that I was gay and he called me a ponyfag.After one month of beeing called a ponyfag by my classmathes I decided to fight with my ex-friend and he accepted(even if he Knows Im 6 ft tall and strong)I only hit him once and he was K.O + It was in front of all my classmathes.the question that I am asking to you brony is should I have end that a different way or did I make the right choice and have you ever had a shitty friend like him thanks for replying;)

I don't think you should have hit him. I know it's very hard as I have experienced something similar to this. You should have just let them continue and act like you don't care. Bullies only bully to get reactions out of people and make themselves feel better. I think you made the wrong choice and you shouldn't do that again.

I thought this guy was my friend, then he found out I liked ponies and tried to completely censor me from his life. He's a damn coward, he wouldn't say what he had to say to my face, but could say it over Xbox Live.

As for getting into a fight with your ex-friend, be careful if you do that in the future, it would be bad to have a news article about a Brony attacking others. But I understand your reasoning to fight the bastard, I wish you would have filmed it.

Edited by DeltaTangent

Well other bronies might go on and on about love and tolerance, but as for me, I'll just quote a post I made in another thread:

1: Work on your self confidence

2: Get ripped

3: Open up about being a brony

4: Beat the sh!t out of anyone who thinks it's funny or "gay"

~~

RegalSig.gif

I agree with Thunderstorm, you shouldn’t have hit him but good for you for standing up for yourself, he doesn’t sound like much of a friend anyway. I’ve been lucky enough to have friends that watch the show and if they don’t they don’t care.

• Brohoof 1

876bc244.png

Signature Courtesy of

Like A Boss

Well other bronies might go on and on about love and tolerance, but as for me, I'll just quote a post I made in another thread:

~~

Are you joking? That is a very bad thing to do. "Beating the shit out of people" can have lots of negative repurcussions.

You might wanna think your situation through a bit, @@killersave60. While you can't take back your actions, it's best to have a more diplomatic stance for the future.

Though if confrontations turn violent, by all means, fight back. :P

I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER /WRISTS

On 4/28/2013 at 8:13 PM, gooM said:
Djenty...man you are crazy, but an awesome sort of crazy

well sometimes you just have to punch a jerk, i'm not gonna denie that i haven't, I've done it all the time (note I was a boxer and I sparred with my hater friend very very often )

the issue is whether you started the fight or not because if your ex-friend did he now look like a fool to everyone, if you did you look like a person who can easily taunted to a fight

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us

I dont think you should have hit him.... I dont think violence is justified unless you are defending yourself (from physical harm)... you should have just ignored him (I know its hard to do).... But starting fights is never the right way to go..... I would know... I am similar in height and quite strong.... But I would never ever use that unless I was defending myself or a friend from harm.... because you can do some serious damage.... Like SERIOUS damage...

And dont get me wrong I know he most probably deserved what he got.... But I just think there are better ways to go about these sort of things ;)

g.png

Made by C.Discord

I used to get picked on and and beaten up every day lol I would stand there and take it, get up and make fun of them and laugh at them through the pain. Eventually it stopped and I was respected, majorly. Also the bullies who did it apologized and shook my hand. It is your choice to actually fight, or you could have just used your wit to beat the crap out of them mentally and humiliate them hehe

Fabulous.png
 "We are all in the gutter, but some of are looking at the stars" ~ Oscar Wilide

(edited)

Thanks to all of you, now I know that I need to be more careful with the choice I'm making about my life.I think that I'm probably go to make my apology to him one day. ;)

Edited by killersave60

I don't like the non-violence BS I see everywhere. If someone is too dumb to be reached with words, you have to let his brain know by hurting him. Dumb people can only be talked to with dumb methods.

My moto is: Ask nicely three times, then LET THE WRATH FALL UPON THEE! HAMMERTIIIIIIIIIIIME!

I'm what once was, what now is and what shall be.

Shall you be human, monster or god himself.

If you threathen my childs, nothing will be left of you.

I'm Unexard Iximarion! Master of this land.

My name has no meaning but you'll remember it...

When you are young in school it is very difficult to fit in with everyone. You can't be yourself or you will be ridiculed into the ground and have no hope of escaping the punishment the bullies keep dishing out. The funny thing about the bullies in school is that they are wearing masks themselves and are hiding who they truly are. Seriously, I have just experienced this first hand as soon as I got to college. My roommate used to be a bully in highschool to a lot of people. Not only did he admit to wearing a mask in school to hide his insecurities but he also said that he wished he could go back and apologize to those people. Kids put on masks in school because they are afraid to be ridiculed by their peers. It is a social defence mechanism programed into our minds since man first walked on the earth.

3ZrzS.jpg

After one month of beeing called a ponyfag by my classmathes I decided to fight with my ex-friend and he accepted

It sounds like the d-bag was challenged to a duel, and he accepted. And then he lost.

People should quit whining about "violence doesn't solve anything" because in this case it was voluntary, and it did solve the situation.

Regards,

PlunderSteed

Bassist, pianist, and backing vocalist for MLP-themed metal band Draconequus.  Check out our latest music video, a metal cover of "Tricks up my Sleeve" here.

Bassist, pianist, and vocalist for MLP-themed alt rock band Worst Princess.  Check our recent live performance of "Shine Like Rainbows" here.

Thanks thunderstorm this is clearing my mind a little bit but I was alone everyday in the cafeteria or in team project but I guess you are right

I wish I went where you went, I would back you up man, but only if he started the violence should you accept, in self defense you know, but there is no use talking about it now it is done and over, the only thing you can do now is try to get him back as a friend (If you want) and think about what you could have done, which doesn't help either, I think you should just cool down for now and think for a few minutes about what you should do later, but it is your life, you have full control over it.