Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BlackWater

I've started my third fanfic for MLP (the others being Queen No More and StarBlaze). I decided to take a break from the more serious stuff and go for something lighthearted. I also wanted to do a fic involving Spitfire since she's a favorite of mine and there aren't many fics for her. The result of all of this is Bullets of Fire.

Even putting aside Spitfire, there still aren't as many Wonderbolts fics - at least ones that feature the full crew. Some characters like Derpy and Vinyl Scratch have an insane amount of fanon and fics tend to play on that. The interesting thing, at least for me, is that I have a lot of freedom in writing the 'Bolts because I'm not as obligated to follow unofficial material previously established by the fanon. I'm looking forward to writing more of the other characters as I continue the story.

I've uploaded the first two chapters to FIMFiction.net:

Bullets of Fire

I loved your work already, and I still can't wait to read more chapters when they come out!

Your writing was very detailed, which made it a nice read! Nothing from me to complain about.