Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Have you ever heard of this Jokuc individual and do you have any suggestions whom we should recruit to our cause who would in turn acquire more members before we start posting propaganda goodies around the forums? 

Yes I have heard of him and have encountered him here before, but I do not remember much about him. I do not have any suggestions as of now unfortunately.

(edited)

Well it would seem we have two people to summon.

We shall then commence the summoning! I'd suggest wearing these lead vests I've provided. They're in NO way shape or form to protect you from radioactive waves which may spew fourth from the mirror, it's just because we look silly with them on twilite-sparkleplz.png?3 No seriously, wear the damn vests or you'll grow extra limbs or something notamusedtwilightplz.png?1

@Jokuc@Sir.Flutter Hooves

The A.X.E.S. Have called upon you to help us in our time of need. Come to us, come and claim your legacy!!!

.... Can you hear me now?

Edited by Accellerant
  • Brohoof 1

I shall be the last poster! > :D

Well, that was the fastest summoning we've had here, maybe I should attach a second fusion reactor to the mirror twichallengeconsider.png?1

I'll be blunt @Sir.Flutter Hooves, Chaotic Discord and friends are out to destroy the Last Poster Wins thread and we need your help before they destroy all of MLPforums! Will you aid us in our time of need?

P.S. You can discover how our amazing journey started here. hipstertwilightplz.png?2

• Brohoof 1

Yes? What is it?

We broke @Sir.Flutter Hooves and all they want to do is be the last poster of this thread! I keep shoving waffles into their mouth in hopes that it'll make them more coherent but it's not working. Now I'm covered in a sticky, waffly mess and they're saying the same thing as before. Help us fix this and I'll promote you from Coffee Pony to Numbah Two.

• Brohoof 1

We broke @Sir.Flutter Hooves and all they want to do is be the last poster of this thread! I keep shoving waffles into their mouth in hopes that it'll make them more coherent but it's not working. Now I'm covered in a sticky, waffly mess and they're saying the same thing as before. Help us fix this and I'll promote you from Coffee Pony to Numbah Two.

I want a waffle ... :(

(edited)

Waffles will not do the trick. If anything, they'd love it. No, you must do something else. Perhaps, some time in the dungeon will change their attitude. I mean, it worked on me. (Though I still hate bacon)

Edited by ~Spontaneous Me~

(edited)

You can have all the waffles you want and be Coffee Pony if you help us fix Sir. Flutter Hooves!

How do I fix him/her?

Wait, wait! Maybe I need to slap him/her in the face to get him/her to work?

You have no idea what you are getting into!

*Loads Pencil Cannon and brings out Charcoal Grenades.*

I know very well what In getting into.

Edit: Spelling mishaps. (Screw you Auto Correct.)

Edited by Sketchi Inktip Quillwing