mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

"She just doesn't remember her past life... and I hope she never does."

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

"She must not remember the dark past... even if it means she doesn't remember me."

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

At about 1:09 into the song, the music abruptly stopped. Then, with a large flash and cloud of green smoke, a large, demonic figure appeared bellowing "OPPAN GANGNAM STLYE!" The music then continued, with the Questioner joining in the dance.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

"Well, that was fun." said the Questioner, stretching. "Been a while since I have danced, not much call for it when you are a Daemon Prince bent on world domination."

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

"You are welcome anytime." replied the Questioner. "Now, I must go clear up the mess in the basement."

And then zombie king woke up again. He seem to had fallen asleep.

f40kn7.png

"Ah, the 'Zombie King' has awakened. Tell me, would you like to be restored to life?" enquired the Questioner. "Also, please do tell me more of your past. There may be things I can help with."

"That was all back in olden times... I can barely remember anything during that time..."

Edited by zombie king24

f40kn7.png

"Travel back, in your mind's eye. To recover from the events fully, you must be able to recount them."

"My memories are lock... "

f40kn7.png

"I don't think that how it works..."

f40kn7.png

"Locked memories eh? In my experience, which, being that I am incredibly ancient, is vast, there is no lock that cannot be broken."

"Over the many years that I been alive the memories of my past would sometimes appear."

Edited by zombie king24

f40kn7.png

"I have seen these.... keyblades before. They do not work, in this universe."

"Do you just want to hit me on the head..."

f40kn7.png