Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

No you don't you ate Sweetie Belle! (Grabs a giant object throws at chest and Sweetie Belle comes out) you should've never ate her then there wouldn't be a hole in your chest, I really love Sweetie Belle.

Uses my magical horn to not only stab you painfully in the stomach but also to make you spit me out, well then again I bet there'd be some ponies on the outside helping not to remind you that you have a giant whole in your stomach when you're doing so.

(edited)

Same thing for water I mean really why are we always talking about tea this is getting extremely pathetic but I don't care if we're talking about Barney the Dinosaur I'm going to be the last poster and win the game. Or wait AM I THE FOOD!?

Edited by PokeBolter

Ok here's a story it's called the ugly and annoying Brittish man once there was an annoying brony who talked like a brittish man he was so annoying that everyone and everypony died the end. You have no idea where I get this from it's too awesome.

Please stop making fun of British people, your starting to upset me. 

British people are awesome, if I could write a song about them I would. You know what I think I'll make that my next project. 

• Brohoof 1

Silly Questioner... could of accidentally eaten your very special somepony.

If I did that, I would just have to spit her out again.

*Imagines that happening*

But, what if I was already in your belly? You can't spit me out if I'm in your belly.  :( 

I don't really have anything against Brittish persons and their accent is actually amusing especailly the "Ello governor' top o the morning to you" but all the tea talk is just pathetic I mean really.