mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Brilliant.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

*Sips tea.*

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

*Takes out cards and then shuffle them.*

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Yes, yes we are hey SugarSwirl truth or dare?

Why this is the wrong thread Dare.
I do not care what's wrong or right but..I've been waiting for this moment to come CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE TO AN adorable Sweetie Belle for the rest of the day! :) 

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

I do not care what's wrong or right but..I've been waiting for this moment to come CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE TO AN adorable Sweetie Belle for the rest of the day! :) 

When I come back from hiking.

660638__safe_solo_fluttershy_pixiv_looki
  • Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

Yes, yes we are hey SugarSwirl truth or dare?

DAARRRREEE

I dare you to pick up the pony that's nearest to you and run outside with it, next yell the name of the pony you picked up is best pony!

Wink...

f40kn7.png

*Takes out lunch box*

Lunch time.

*Eats*

f40kn7.png

I see nothing bad about that.

f40kn7.png

(edited)

Well once Sunshower Raindrops comes back they'll have to change their profile picture or I'm not continuing the game.

I'll Change my profile Pic tomorrow, Only cause I have to gimp a picture with Sunshower and Sweetie.

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops

I'll Change my profile Pic tomorrow, Only cause I have to gimp a picture with Sunshower and Sweetie.
Fine you can do that as long as Sweetie is looking really adorable. 

So the game ends til tomorrow.

f40kn7.png

The game never ends.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.