mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

sig-4707879.sig-4706895.a_day_off_by_sme

For some reason I especially like that one.

... Uh... Okay... I mean, NO, but okay...

• Brohoof 1

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

... Uh... Okay... I mean, NO, but okay...

No what?

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

No, that video. Just... NO.

Why no? if you don't mind me asking

• Brohoof 1

Why no? if you don't mind me asking

It's last poster wins. Ask no questions.  :P

• Brohoof 1

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

98d9271f81384966ff2b4117859a5df49dc9c651

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

dusty.

What do you mean by that?

• Brohoof 1

I mean it's ancient 

Oh, ok

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone here played spyro the dragon games? i've played year of the dragon, but i didn't get to win it when my brother got his ps2 xD; My memory card wouldn't work in there...

Year of The Dragon might of been the cutest of the games, though :D you rescue baby dragons^^ baby animals are so cute

• Brohoof 3

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Has anyone here played spyro the dragon games? i've played year of the dragon, but i didn't get to win it when my brother got his ps2 xD; My memory card wouldn't work in there...

Year of The Dragon might of been the cutest of the games, though :D you rescue baby dragons^^ baby animals are so cute

Nope, I never played Spyro the Dragon Games.

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Nope, I never played Spyro the Dragon Games.

Ah.

I may try to win this one ps2 one sometime, but it seems hard.

Speaking of dragons: Who's your favorite dragon type pokemon? I think mine is mega altaria :) its part fairy and so cute^^

• Brohoof 3

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Ah.

Speaking of dragons: Who's your favorite dragon type pokemon? I think mine is mega altaria :) its part fairy and so cute^^

My Favorite Dragon pokemon is Dratini as Dratini is so Cute!

• Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Ah.

Dragonite

• Brohoof 2

My Favorite Dragon pokemon is Dratini as Dratini is so Cute!

*thumb's up* Cute pokemon rock :D

A few years ago i liked hydreigon a lot. He was powerful in b/w till fairies came along :P i still like him, but he's no longer usable. He has a pretty cool design.

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

• Brohoof 1

I don't feel like watching a video right now...

I may go nap soon i have a bit of a headache o.O i think something about the net is triggering me to feel ocd, or something..

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I don't feel like watching a video right now...

I may go nap soon i have a bit of a headache o.O i think something about the net is triggering me to feel ocd, or something..

Ok

Have a pony pic:

medium.png

• Brohoof 3

Ok

Have a pony pic:

medium.png

Beautiful :D seeing the flowers makes me feel happy inside too^^ thanks for sharing this with me *HUG*

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".