mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

just wanna kill some time. post memes. 

Isn't that why 4chan exist?

I mean, I have watched the show. But it's no gravity falls. 

True dat, But i prefer Rick and Morty or Bojack Horseman

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

those aren't kids shows.

Some kids i know tell me otherwise

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

ponies vs first world problems 

That would be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong episode.

by far the most deep and challenging kids show was lazy town.

0f29c8117d896f67ed71e31c3f1e6970.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

Edited by PIKAQIU
  • Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

"it's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake"

This of course is false. They say this knowingly. It is not in fact a piece of cake to bake a cake, much less a pretty one. But this is a double-sided statement, for, if it is "a piece of cake" then the cake itself has already been made, but only among bakers for whom the baking of the cake is a piece of cake, as it were. The philosophy of baking runs deep within this particular tune, for, you have to toe the line between good recipe or poor recipe. If it is not done properly, the cake will indeed end up "crazy". A further layer of meaning is added with the line, "you know you can't be lazy". Since the show takes place in a lazy town, the characters must overcome their innate laziness to bake a cake that is pretty. Therefore, the original statement is and is not true. It is a piece of cake, if the cake is made. If not, it is a challenge. But we all bake a pretty cake at the end, so the statement reassures us. This is the primary thematic element of the show.

Edited by Zyrael
  • Brohoof 3

veritati adhaerere

This of course is false. They say this knowingly. It is not in fact a piece of cake to bake a cake, much less a pretty one. But this is a double-sided statement, for, if it is "a piece of cake" then the cake itself has already been made, but only among bakers for whom the baking of the cake is a piece of cake, as it were. The philosophy of baking runs deep within this particular tune, for, you have to toe the line between good recipe or poor recipe. If it is not done properly, the cake will indeed end up "crazy". A further layer of meaning is added with the line, "you know you can't be lazy". Since the show takes place in a lazy town, the characters must overcome their innate laziness to bake a cake that is pretty. Therefore, the original statement is and is not true. It is a piece of cake, if the cake is made. If not, it is a challenge. But we all bake a pretty cake at the end, so the statement reassures us. This is primary thematic element of the show.

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 3

This of course is false. They say this knowingly. It is not in fact a piece of cake to bake a cake, much less a pretty one. But this is a double-sided statement, for, if it is "a piece of cake" then the cake itself has already been made, but only among bakers for whom the baking of the cake is a piece of cake, as it were. The philosophy of baking runs deep within this particular tune, for, you have to toe the line between good recipe or poor recipe. If it is not done properly, the cake will indeed end up "crazy". A further layer of meaning is added with the line, "you know you can't be lazy". Since the show takes place in a lazy town, the characters must overcome their innate laziness to bake a cake that is pretty. Therefore, the original statement is and is not true. It is a piece of cake, if the cake is made. If not, it is a challenge. But we all bake a pretty cake at the end, so the statement reassures us. This is primary thematic element of the show.

tumblr_n27dje6yjX1r6o04ho1_400.gif

• Brohoof 2

Did you know that in 2007, an American man named Corey Taylor tried to fake his own death in order to get out of his cell phone contract without paying a fee? It didn’t work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0

"My favorite anime opening"- Unknown Person

• Brohoof 1

You mean the songs of eternal suffering that makes your ears bleed?

Fixed that for you

Edited by Leere

"We got us a box! To lead us to a hidden box!"

u wot

no u

ur frackin mum m8 

hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do yuo want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...

facepalm.gif

hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do yuo want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...

you don't call all girls "bruther" do you

veritati adhaerere