mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

medium.png

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

medium.png

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

trenderbreeze_by_farewelldecency-da5o08p

Art by FaeDeeDraws

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

post-38245-0-90819000-1477346034_thumb.png

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 2

I feel happy when i go on this forum. I really do. People RESPECTING girly things instead of talking against them. I'm glad i'm a member here  

And my pink av is well liked here too take THAT, other forums

I think your missing the point...People respect what ever choice you make and what ever thing you like not just the girly things haha Take that rest of the internet ‡)

pinkie_pie___overwatch_of_equestria_by_b

"by bakumaru01"

I seen that my best....I mean @Leere!!! you are awesome and don't let anyone say otherwise ¦)

fluttershy___mares_of_tomorrow_by_lionhe

"by Lionheartcartoon"

Edited by Trottermare Galamane
  • Brohoof 2

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons 

I seen that my best....I mean Leere!!! you are awesome and don't let anyone say otherwise ¦)

These last few days were really tough, i don't feel like going back to my real life right now, i wish we could talk more.
Sorry, i'm venting again, i stop now.
  • Brohoof 2

And my pink av is well liked here too :D take THAT, other forums

Yeah, other forums! In your face!.. Wait, they didn't like your profile picture? MONSTERS.

• Brohoof 1

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

Or you can continue? I don't mind ‡)

Ok...
My real life 'friends' have been acting like total jerks plus i have to deal with a very personal issue that is making me really, really nervous

My real life 'friends' have been acting like total jerks plus i have to deal with a very personal issue that is making me really, really nervous
 You have been through so much good and bad in your life can you honestly tell me that what you are nervous about will be the worst of the worst if you just continue through it? if so then feel free to PM me any of it and I will try and help you get through it ¦)

Thank you!
No thank you ‡ ) and I have seen alot of fantastic art in the past but this has to be my favorite Sunset picture I have ever seen, it may be simple but can you imagine the skill for something like that haha

sunset_archery_2_by_sketchyjackie-d9eryz

"by SketchyJackie"

• Brohoof 2

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons 

Sometimes i am really grateful for having mood swings

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

medium.png

• Brohoof 2