mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

I really don't give a fuck, Zyrael. I'm being real. Trust me. 

well I ask you to give a fuck this time. And I ask this of you for many reasons, but one special reason comes to mind. Mike pence, trump's chosen running mate, intends on funneling money out of HIV relief and into conversion therapy. Conversion therapy btw drives young LGBT kids to suicide. He's launched a crusade against LGBT rights, and signed a bill that allowed business to refuse service to LGBT people. Not to mention all this and more is wholly part of the republican platform this year.

As an LGBT person, who knows many others too, I ask for everyone to get out and vote so people won't have to die, or have their human rights stripped from them. Regardless of whether they're gay, want an abortion, are muslim or mexican. It matters.

• Brohoof 1

veritati adhaerere

No.

Vote for #HughMungusBone2016.

sig-4712193.QRomV2b.jpg

Make 'Murica not triggered again. :maud:

P.S. isn't there a political debate thread somewhere else?

OK - Fillypino Fried - I'm in.  :lol:  :P

Sōten ni zase...Hyōrinmaru!

sig-4712610.tumblr_oeyjrjz05G1qbdm0so1_5

the 19th amendment gave women the right to vote.

Why are you so obsessed with the election all of the sudden?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Why are you so obsessed with the election all of the sudden?

I've been invested in the election since it began. But nov 8th is getting closer. All elections are important, but this is a special case. And I happen to care quite a bit about the future of this country, and who is allowed to run it. I care about people's rights, and about my own, and what will happen to them. 

Also, I know what happens when people refuse to vote. So I'm pushing for people I know to consider the consequences of their actions. I'd like everyone around me who can vote to do so.

• Brohoof 1

veritati adhaerere

I've been invested in the election since it began. But nov 8th is getting closer. All elections are important, but this is a special case. And I happen to care quite a bit about the future of this country, and who is allowed to run it. I care about people's rights, and about my own, and what will happen to them. 

Also, I know what happens when people refuse to vote. So I'm pushing for people I know to consider the consequences of their actions. I'd like everyone around me who can vote to do so.

I see...
Your approach on this matter is rather...hostile, you're outright demanding people to vote for your candidate and scolding them when they don't comply, and, generally, demand people do to something only makes them more inclined to not to what you ask them.
Perhaps a more gentle approach would be better?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I see...
Your approach on this matter is rather...hostile, you're outright demanding people to vote for your candidate and scolding them when they don't comply, and, generally, demand people do to something only makes them more inclined to not to what you ask them.
Perhaps a more gentle approach would be better?

are you of age? 

veritati adhaerere

are you of age? 

What? No!

• Brohoof 1

The way you were talking gave it away  :twi:

I'm flattered, but i swear i'm not old

no I mean you're under 18 right?

Yes, why do you ask?

Edited by Leere